I DID IT!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishgal

Reaction score
I DID IT!
To all of you who were with me during the initial days of my web page development, I want to let you know that I have FINALLY set down and made MY OWN text changes to the site AND I have added a BLOG! WOO HOO!
MANY THANKS again to El for designing our BEAUTIFUL site (we CONSTANTLY receive compliments on it!) and having the patience to make my changes for me when I couldn't.
I am still working on taking some more pics that I will be uploading to the site, soon.
Sorry that I have not been posting on either forum lately...summer has been busy and we are dealing with some issues our DD is going through with her speech. Many Dr's and therapy appointments along with our "day jobs" have left us fairly exhausted with no time or energy to post!
Here is to a FABULOUS 4th for ALL of you!
IRISHGAL

Hi Irishgal -- good for you! Our website was designed by El, too. We are always getting compliments. It's bythebluff.com. Would you post your website? would love to see it.
Also, Mom from Leitrim, Dad from Galway and hubby from Kerry. So we named rooms: The Leitrim Room, The Galway Room, etc.
In keeping with the Irish theme, we named our master suite after my my Aunt Kitty, who's reall name was Annie Kate. So we have Annie Kate's Master Suite.

Hi Irishgal -- good for you! Our website was designed by El, too. We are always getting compliments. It's bythebluff.com. Would you post your website? would love to see it.
Also, Mom from Leitrim, Dad from Galway and hubby from Kerry. So we named rooms: The Leitrim Room, The Galway Room, etc.
In keeping with the Irish theme, we named our master suite after my my Aunt Kitty, who's reall name was Annie Kate. So we have Annie Kate's Master Suite..
Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
I was on the about.com forum... :)
H~

In keeping with the Irish theme, we named our master suite after my my Aunt Kitty, who's reall name was Annie Kate. So we have Annie Kate's Master Suite..
Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~
Irishgal - love the pictures! and THAT picture of the irish pubs -- very nice.

Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~

Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~
El's pics that she let me borrow for the site..nice, aren't they?
My ancestor on my dad's side are from County Derry...then they became Quakers...go figure!
H~

Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~
El's pics that she let me borrow for the site..nice, aren't they?
My ancestor on my dad's side are from County Derry...then they became Quakers...go figure!
H~
Pictures are very, very nice! Derry is where my b-i-l is from.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been meaning to email you for so long... been sooooo busy! Your changes are fabulous and I love the room pictures... and am feeling more and more guilty about not having mine all up yet. What a great kick in the butt.... thanks!! I spent more than an hour this morning trying to get some good shots of the English Department. One I know is good, but it's just the tub. Now I have to download, crop, resize, and upload... and do the other three rooms and common areas and breakfast. No wonder photographers cost so much!
I'll bet that therapy keeps you busy! Seeing progress?
We're still not done with construction, but all four rooms are open... we had our first full house last weekend, pretty much every weekend in July. We got our new parking area put in, the upstairs hall painted, now we're ready for the tedious punch list stuff that no one likes to fuss with.
Have you met any of the other innkeepers around there? We had dinner with all four couples in February, then invited one of the couples over again last month before we really got busy. It was really great...
Glad you're doing well... welcome to INNspiring!!!
=)
Kk.

Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~
I bought the same bed as you have in the Tara room~

Hi Trisha!
www.abberleyhousebnb.com
H~
I bought the same bed as you have in the Tara room~
Hi Bree, that was Irishgal who has the Tara Room. Easy to confuse, since we both have irish themed rooms. Beautiful bed by the way.
Trisha

i am confused about the pictures on your website (they are beautiful)
is the welcome page a picture from ireland? or ohio? and that cool looking street ... is that in dresden?

is the welcome page a picture from ireland? or ohio? and that cool looking street ... is that in dresden?.
Those shots are both from Ireland, although, where we are looks very simlar to the picture on the welcome page!
Thanks!
H~

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been meaning to email you for so long... been sooooo busy! Your changes are fabulous and I love the room pictures... and am feeling more and more guilty about not having mine all up yet. What a great kick in the butt.... thanks!! I spent more than an hour this morning trying to get some good shots of the English Department. One I know is good, but it's just the tub. Now I have to download, crop, resize, and upload... and do the other three rooms and common areas and breakfast. No wonder photographers cost so much!
I'll bet that therapy keeps you busy! Seeing progress?
We're still not done with construction, but all four rooms are open... we had our first full house last weekend, pretty much every weekend in July. We got our new parking area put in, the upstairs hall painted, now we're ready for the tedious punch list stuff that no one likes to fuss with.
Have you met any of the other innkeepers around there? We had dinner with all four couples in February, then invited one of the couples over again last month before we really got busy. It was really great...
Glad you're doing well... welcome to INNspiring!!!
=)
Kk..
I know...we are busy, too! A bunch of last minute rez calls...YAY! We are booked most weekends in July, also.
You are welcome for the kick! :)
We are seeing a lot of DD coming out of her shell...she is a lot happier since we taught her sign language. She isn't as frustrated now that she has a means of communication.
The couple we have staying with us this weekend are great...he was born and raised in Ireland and still has a thick brogue. They are just the nicest people!
H~

is the welcome page a picture from ireland? or ohio? and that cool looking street ... is that in dresden?.
I will chime in here:)
The shots are from my trip to IRELAND. Irish gal didn't have any photos of their place and needed a website..so I used them. I am hoping that one day she will replace local shots for these photos because that is really what people want to see :)
This was just a stop gap measure until she could learn to do the website herself.

Back