I don't want to start any rumours but...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
We have an innmate here who really sleeps around!
embaressed_smile.gif

(Literally speaking of course, wish I could tag along)

The eagle has landed; apparently dodged thunderstorms and tornados to arrive in the Ozark foothills and a Comphy bed about 11:30 p.m.

The eagle has landed; apparently dodged thunderstorms and tornados to arrive in the Ozark foothills and a Comphy bed about 11:30 p.m..
I feel like a princess! The guesthouse is so luxurious. Arkie has done such a good job of repurposing the old building. Each of the two apartments has a unique feel. Very modern at the same time.
His town square reminds me of John Grisham's Ford County. We had breakfast at the cafe where everybody knows everybody else.
Sleeping around can be a very good thing!

The eagle has landed; apparently dodged thunderstorms and tornados to arrive in the Ozark foothills and a Comphy bed about 11:30 p.m..
I feel like a princess! The guesthouse is so luxurious. Arkie has done such a good job of repurposing the old building. Each of the two apartments has a unique feel. Very modern at the same time.
His town square reminds me of John Grisham's Ford County. We had breakfast at the cafe where everybody knows everybody else.
:)

Hope you enjoy your visit! Sounds like Arks description of the place was just as it is....

While you are 'sleeping around' it looks like your email may have been hacked. I just got an email 'from you' with a link in it that doesn't look like it's really from you.

You ARE a princess, Innkeep!
Innkeep said:
His town square reminds me of John Grisham's Ford County.
Speaking of John, he was born just a 35 minute drive from here, and his novel "A Painted House" is set near here and based on his earliest memories of Arkansas (his family moved away from here when he was four).

Innkeep said:
Speaking of John, he was born just a 35 minute drive from here, and his novel "A Painted House" is set near here and based on his earliest memories of Arkansas (his family moved away from here when he was four).
Arkansawyer said:
Innkeep said:
Hey I love that book! (and all the rest too)
He now lives very close to our Riki (on the forum here).

Innkeep said:
I feel like a princess!
Just want to clarify of course you were a princess, but now a Queen, Elizabeth, ahem Innkeep. :)

While you are 'sleeping around' it looks like your email may have been hacked. I just got an email 'from you' with a link in it that doesn't look like it's really from you.
I got it too. That is why I e-mailed her to ask if she had sent it. Now I kow why I got no reply. Mine went to Junk and would not open because it was encrypted by goo gle+

Innkeep said:
Arkansawyer said:
Innkeep said:
One of my favorites of his!

Back