I gave my boss notice today!! YIPEE!!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Sunshine

Reaction score
Called the Health dept and they tried to 'explain' everything I would need to do to make my kitchen commercial, and I asked if they had the time and could come out and "look" at my kitchen and tell me what I'm missing...
THEY DID!! AND..... All I need is a Mop sink!!! She gave a paper for the city and said to take it to them and then when I open the 'Tea Room' to call her again and she will come out and see everything completed and 'in action' and give us a certification!
The CITY said everything looked good from their end! They will add 'restaurant' to my license tomorrow! :)
So I gave my boss my notice that I'm quitting my job!!! Boy that felt soo good!
Rejoicing!! Rejoicing!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[h2]
YEEHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h2]

Innkeep

Reaction score
I'm sure you will do well. Congrats!!

Arks

Reaction score
That's really wonderful, especially getting to quit that dangerous job!
Having the commercial kitchen set up, and the tea room, can also add to the value of your place. Even though it has turned out to not be a big deal to set up, potential buyers won't know that. They will just know you've already crossed all the hurdles to get that done, and it increases the value in their eyes.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
wow! that is great. you have lucked out! Seems like this is karma and meant to be for you. take it as a good omen:)

Copperhead

Reaction score
Wonderful news! I know you are beaming with joy, I had to wear sunglasses today from all the glare.

Silverspoon

Reaction score
That is fantastic!!!! You must be so excited and relieved to be done with that dangerous job. Life it toooo short to hate what you are doing every day. Good luck with the tea room. Your optimism and hard work will surely make it a success.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Congrats! Lots of great work ahead but at least you'll be focused on one thing!

Flower

Reaction score
Hip Hip Hooray! You did it Fantastic .
My daughter is an out reach worker for 16 to 32 . I wish she would find a job that would put her out of danger .Her life has been threaten 3 times already.
I wish you much happiness. Sure glad you found a better way of life.

Latest posts