I have a loaner

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kathleen, can they tell you why your computer is crashing? this is worrisome to me. not to be a negative voice here .... and i'm glad you got it back no charge..
It is a GOK. Hard drives only go so long I guess. I do not know what the quality of the drives are either. It was a built, not a buy the computer. They did tell me that I should consider just buying a new computer. This tower is as honked as it can get - no more ports for anything. It has 2 hard drives, a disk drive, a floppy drive, a disk burner, plus a removable disk, my camera off-load cord, DH camera off-load cord, a microphone, and a video camera. Poor baby is TIRED! One drive & the mic date back to 1996.

kathleen, can they tell you why your computer is crashing? this is worrisome to me. not to be a negative voice here .... and i'm glad you got it back no charge..
It is a GOK. Hard drives only go so long I guess. I do not know what the quality of the drives are either. It was a built, not a buy the computer. They did tell me that I should consider just buying a new computer. This tower is as honked as it can get - no more ports for anything. It has 2 hard drives, a disk drive, a floppy drive, a disk burner, plus a removable disk, my camera off-load cord, DH camera off-load cord, a microphone, and a video camera. Poor baby is TIRED! One drive & the mic date back to 1996.
Sounds like it is time to invest in a totally new set up. Merry Christmas to you! :)

Back