I just had to!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Please join me in remembering a Great Icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. The Funeral was held at 3:59 for about 20 minutes.

Notables attending were Betty Crocker, Chef Pierre, Sara Lee, Duncan Hines, and Aunt Jemimah.....

His Uncle Ben gave a great eulogy about his raising. He was such a softie!

He was fondly remembered at the VFW as the last of his infantry regiment, The Doughboys, of WW1.
There was a bit of consternation at the reception when the minister said the blessing, 'We will miss his fresh face popping in to say hello of a morning. But our good friend has risen to his final reward. Praise the Lord, and pass the biscuits!'

I heard his grave was covered in flours, he will be missed, little did he know how much he was kneaded.

Have any of you ever considered comedy writing? You all are truly hilarious...................

Have any of you ever considered comedy writing? You all are truly hilarious...................

His Greek cousin, Phyllo, and his sister, Cooky were overheard saying how easily he rolled with the punches and yet rose to any occasion. And they had always admired that as pale as he was, how evenly he browned up with just a little oil rubbed on himself.

oh my... what did I start! LOL!!! I think we all need as many laughs in our lives as we can get!

oh my... what did I start! LOL!!! I think we all need as many laughs in our lives as we can get!.
This post...well at least the initial one.... was going around on Facebook today..but you all are topping it for sure :)

teeth_smile.gif

Wasn't his family from Wiltshire originally, perhaps Cambs would know, somewhere near Sconehenge. ..... For all of the contributions, I think this thread was very "well done"...Sorry, but I just had to!

Back