I need contractor ASAP!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowpondgj

Reaction score
The horror! How will our weddings guests endure their event with this horrible view???!!! We need a contactor to build a cinderblock wall immediately! We can't have this horrible sight and, oh, the smell, lingering during the nuptials! For shame!
lrg_DLL_9003.jpg

lrg_DLL_8984_1.jpg

DLL_8983.jpg
Wild Sweet Peas are blooming, almost look like an orchid...
DLL_8975_2.jpg
Bumble Bee on a yellow columbine...
Columbine.jpg
Pink Columbine...

LOL I stared at that first picture for so long trying to find some septic break or something....then I scrolled on and realized you were being funny. ;) Great photos.

I don't know is that pond scum in that pond!?
omg_smile.gif
Who woulda thunk it? hahahaha!
I am going to try to grow some Columbines again. So far, no luck...I think my partial shade has turned to mostly shade and they didn't like that. I had them in my yard in Colorado, too.

I don't know is that pond scum in that pond!?
omg_smile.gif
Who woulda thunk it? hahahaha!
I am going to try to grow some Columbines again. So far, no luck...I think my partial shade has turned to mostly shade and they didn't like that. I had them in my yard in Colorado, too..
Yes, algae, gonna go get some carp to have some lunch, the tadpoles are doing their best, but the heron picked off my goldfish (I think) haven't seen them in about a week...

LOL I stared at that first picture for so long trying to find some septic break or something....then I scrolled on and realized you were being funny. ;) Great photos..
Yes, we really did get a request for that wall...
wow.gif
Ding-dongs!

I would kill for Columbines like that. Mine never come back after the first season.

How could you possibly expect people to enjoy a view like that! We all know a brick wall is so much more appealing. It serves a dual purpose too. They supply the surface to beat one's head against.

They say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - in your case you should be thankfut you are the one be-hold-inn!
Beautiful!

Back