I need tablecloths!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccclove499

Reaction score
We agreed to host a wedding at our New Hampshire B&B and I also agreed to supply all the linens. I need to get my hands on some beautiful tablecloths as soon as possible! The bride would like them to be ivory and we typically don't use tablecloths at our breakfast tables, so I don't know where to buy them. Has anyone used that buyshade website for table covers? I need advice fast.
Thank you all.

I just had to do a "drape" for 20 feet of chain link fencing for our paintings. I bought two 20-yard bolts of fabric for $105 including shipping. They have all kinds, widths, and patterns of fabrics.
http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/catalog_items.aspx?TypId=605&Page=6&Seed=387
I just laid it out on my dining room table and cut. You could run up hems with the sewing maching quickly. I got my order in about a week.

You what? And you didn't have them before now? I would have never agreed to that. Why buy them? Why not just rent them from a restaurant supply place or a linen company?
If you are not going to do this again....I suggest you not buy..but if you are...buy some.
That is a professional site...I suspect you are going to pay big bucks for them there. Are you planning on passing the costs onto the bride? I sure hope so.
Check out Amazon if you are going to buy. Or as K said buy bolts of fabric and make them yourself.

I would rent them. You have no worries that way and you don't have to store something you don't use.

I would rent them. You have no worries that way and you don't have to store something you don't use..
depends on whether you plan to do this on an ongoing basis. if you are, then i'd buy them and have them professionally laundered after each use. if it's a one time shot, then rent them.
last minute contributes to stress and mistakes and extra costs, sadly.
i like efavormart for low or free shipping, i bought chair covers which i am using for 3 parties, worth it for me --- but i don't know about RUSH shipping and how fast you need the tablecloths
never heard of that other place. can't recommend it.

Go to Target or Walmart and look for cheap cloths - the cost of renting, delivery (or pick up) is often more than you would pay to buy

"professional laundry" cost me $20/cloth, (unless you have an industrial laundry service and not just a regular dry cleaner) if you do buy then get ones you can wash.
I just wash mine in the machine and then iron them.
Now of course if you need to buy 100 it may be better to rent, so it really depends on how many you need

Back