I read it on TA!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Guest - I don't want one of those rooms that has to share a bathroom!
Me - None of our rooms have shared bathrooms.
Guest - Yes they do, I read it on TA! And I don't want any of those rooms.
Sigh. Means they did not read the mgmt review just the guest who wrote the review making assumptions about something they knew nothing about.

Dang it! But at least they called. That is the real issue, how many read that and then skip over to another property. TA should establish some assistance when a review states a fact that is clearly wrong about your property & can be proven.

It's on ta so it must be true
tounge_smile.gif

Dang it! But at least they called. That is the real issue, how many read that and then skip over to another property. TA should establish some assistance when a review states a fact that is clearly wrong about your property & can be proven..
Dh wants me to call. I'll be doing that later on today.

I never thought I would say this, but TA is far more reasonable about removing reviews than google is. We have a libelous review that suddenly appeared from one of our wackos last summer. This is the one that pulled up and refused to even come into the house to see their room. Review says the place is full of mold, there's junk in the yard and it's a dumpy little house. Google only allows a management response. Won't do anything unless you have filed a lawsuit! And that's for ANY google review. Ridiculous.
My management response says only that the review is libelous and please read our other reviews.
As you said, folks don't read the management response a lot of the time. Let us know what TA says.

Back