I want ....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have this from Sam's Club and I love it. It beeps to let you know when it's done and you cook two at once. They are great!!!!
RIki

I will say that the Waring Pro is absolutely the best waffle maker out there. But a double-decker one? Priceless!

just went through our second one, first onee we got at Sams-it lasted about 3 years. If you use them alot they last about 3 years and Sam's was less expensive-we are searching for one too, brought ours from our place cause this Inn had one of those think ones.

Yup I see Sam's Club has the double one, around $68, even less than I would have paid after my 20% discount at bbandbeyond!! Thanks

I want one too! This post got me online checking out waffle makers. As an aside, apparently the do it yourself breakfast bar waffle making is very popular with guests at hotels. (Not for me.) Also, apparently a very popular waffle mix is from Golden Malted Pancake and Waffle Flour--comes in cans--has anyone tried this? I tend to do scratch baking but I do like having some mixes in the cupboard.

The Waring Pro does make a good waffle. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and I am glad that I did so. Bed Bath and Beyond told me when I bought it if anything ever went wrong with it that I could bring it in for a replacement no questions asked and this is something that they will do forever as far as I know. Well the Waring only lasted about 1 year and in the middle of breakfast one morning on a full house it fell apart. It was very strange but metal parts separated from the plastic parts and when I went to pour the batter and after I flipped the iron all the inside wiring was exposed and hanging. I got through the breakfast with it in this condition and brought it back to Bed Bath and Beyond and they replaced it with a new one no questions asked but the new ones now have a plastic handle where my old one was metal. I always make my batter homemade but I am also interested in a mix that I can have on hand for emergencies. I like the taste of Krusteaz but it has hydrogenated oil in it. Hopeing to find something without that.

I want one too! This post got me online checking out waffle makers. As an aside, apparently the do it yourself breakfast bar waffle making is very popular with guests at hotels. (Not for me.) Also, apparently a very popular waffle mix is from Golden Malted Pancake and Waffle Flour--comes in cans--has anyone tried this? I tend to do scratch baking but I do like having some mixes in the cupboard..
Guys love waffles. We are always being asked to serve waffles for breakfast. With the double one it would be easier. But, even with the double, tomorrow we have 5 rooms with 3 in each room, so we'd need to run the double and the single for each room.

I want one too! This post got me online checking out waffle makers. As an aside, apparently the do it yourself breakfast bar waffle making is very popular with guests at hotels. (Not for me.) Also, apparently a very popular waffle mix is from Golden Malted Pancake and Waffle Flour--comes in cans--has anyone tried this? I tend to do scratch baking but I do like having some mixes in the cupboard..
Guys love waffles. We are always being asked to serve waffles for breakfast. With the double one it would be easier. But, even with the double, tomorrow we have 5 rooms with 3 in each room, so we'd need to run the double and the single for each room.
I just read a tip online, they said waffles can be done ahead of time, and just replaced in the waffle iron for a min. to reheat and crisp them. Sounds great if it works!

i used to run two waring pro's at the same time, side by side. that worked very well ... this is so interesting.
but i had to get an electrician in to the old building to give me separate circuits for all the gizmos i had humming in that kitchen!

Back