I will look like me (would rather better than)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
We took the day off yesterday (I dozed in the car while DH did book stores crawl - it actually helped my cold!) so when the local TV station called about doing a story, I said not today. It was set up for Noon today (11/9).
Phone rings at 10:30 asking if she can come earlier. OK. so I got the upstairs ready but (sigh) did not get a decent hairdo or even remember to put on some lipstick! Oh well. Frumpy Innkeeper syndrome I am afraid. My apologies to all of you who look good all the time.

Surely one of those anchormen could lend you his hairdresser and makeup person.
Hope the interview went well.

Surely one of those anchormen could lend you his hairdresser and makeup person.
Hope the interview went well..
She came to the B & B and it was filmed in the guestroom. She also filmed the other rooms and the exterior. This reminded me to watch it! They gave us about 30 seconds I think. Forgot to time it on the 5 PM.

Good for you K-its all good you always look good, and who the heck said we all look "good" all the time? If that were the case I don't think I would get any work done...I would have to be watching what I was doing so to not get anyting on me or get my "do" messed up :)

Back