I would like to plan a few days away to the Long Island Wine Country in NY. Need tips

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
Is anyone here from that area that can give me some advice as to good places to stay and day trip suggestions? Because of my work schedule, it would only be a Mon/Tues/Weds type of getaway. Thanks for any help.

There is a BnB called By The Bluff /www.bythebluff.com/ Innkeeper is Trish. She was on the forum a while back. She has two St Bernards there (warning if you are not a dog person), but she always said they were well behaved and don't jump up or anything.

There are many B&Bs on the North Fork of Long Island and they have their own association which you can visit at www.nfbba.org. Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks Guys!
heart.gif

I have an article from Rachael Ray magazine... in it she gives lots of tips for exploring Norfolk... ever since I read it I wanted to do the same thing. Sounds beautiful. If you'd like I can mail you a copy??? let me know!!

I have an article from Rachael Ray magazine... in it she gives lots of tips for exploring Norfolk... ever since I read it I wanted to do the same thing. Sounds beautiful. If you'd like I can mail you a copy??? let me know!!.
Thanks!
heart.gif
I will try googling it first, as time is of the essence!

The Finger Lakes wine region is much more affordable ;) (shameless plug
embaressed_smile.gif
)

embaressed_smile.gif
).
swirt said:
embaressed_smile.gif
)
ha ha, I can't blame you for trying. Truth be told, I have alway wanted to visit your area. unfortuately it is too far to drive for my short getaway.

Back