If you just have 30 seconds -

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CH don't waste a moment on a phone number, but INSERT you B&B name at least THREE TIMES.
<The COPPERHEAD B&B> wants you to Imagine yourself resting in the shade of majestic oaks, or basking in the sun by a refreshing pool, then sleeping in a cloud of luxury with down comforters and pillows. Awaken at <The COPPERHEAD B&B> to a savory breakfast prepared just for you. No need to dream – make it reality at <The COPPERHEAD B&B>! "Copperhead" Bed and Breakfast just north of My City website. Great for a girls weekend or a romantic getaway. Visit <The COPPERHEAD B&B WEBSITE TODAY> and mention "radio call letters" for a welcome gift).
I agree to repeating the name of your business 3 times! Old marketing trick. And changing the adjective for your breakfast from "savory" to something like yummy, luscious, homemade, or bountiful...whatever describes what YOU do! (Savory doesn't include yummy French toast. haha!)
Sounds like a really good marketing tool!
I use the term sumptuous for our breakfast.
I LOVE "sumptous"! "Decadent" also works well depending on what I'm serving.

Approved the spot yesterday.... I want to thank each of you for ideas - especially JB for listening to the draft and giving VERY good ideas to tweak it to perfection.
Just another proof how this forum is making a difference in our businesses... So cheers to all of you and especially to Swirt for developing this special place.

Approved the spot yesterday.... I want to thank each of you for ideas - especially JB for listening to the draft and giving VERY good ideas to tweak it to perfection.
Just another proof how this forum is making a difference in our businesses... So cheers to all of you and especially to Swirt for developing this special place..
cheers.gif

Back