Ikea

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Anyone live near an Ikea store? Anyone who lives near me planning on going anywhere near an Ikea? My SIL has these great glasses and they look the same now as they did last year and she runs them thru the dishwasher. (Probably not as often as I do, but still...)

Have one near Pittsburgh..
I should have gone when my daughter still lived in Boston. I'll probably ask my SIL to stop in when she visits her brother in NJ. OR, ask HIM to stop in when he's going to visit her and pick up what I want.

They will ship to you if you shop online, I believe. It is hard to get some of the commodity items - like glasses, I suspect - online. I will be near one between Thanksgiving and Christmas - a new one just opened near my sister in Cincinnati.

They will ship to you if you shop online, I believe. It is hard to get some of the commodity items - like glasses, I suspect - online. I will be near one between Thanksgiving and Christmas - a new one just opened near my sister in Cincinnati..
I tried ordering something else online a few years ago...shipping STARTED at $23. The item I wanted was $7. Glasses are not avail online, I checked.

There's an Ikea, in Red Hook about 10 minutes from where I live in BK. Mrs. Ivy Lee was actually there on Saaturday morning to get a new couch cover.

There's an Ikea, in Red Hook about 10 minutes from where I live in BK. Mrs. Ivy Lee was actually there on Saaturday morning to get a new couch cover..
My SIL volunteered to pick the glasses up next time she is in NJ. Excuse for me to go visit my family...

Back