I'm Baaaaack!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Got back about 7:30 tonight. Trunk of the car is emptied but have to do the rest in the morning so we can return the car. Have to get mail, go to the freezer locker & veggie store plus be guest ready by 5 PM. 2 rooms coming in July 2. One is a on-nighter and the other is for 2.
It was a wonderful trip. Atlanta decided to send my confiscated child's cutlery set that was checked at the last minute on my plane but the suitcase that had been checked an hour earlier was put on the next plane. Go figure! The suitcase was on the porch when I got home and I was able to give my almost 5 year old grandson his complete gift - plate, bowl, cup, and cutlery set that came packed in a backpack.
Thank you Innkeep for a lovely night as we started out and SandyInn for a great night (and much needed rest) coming home!

Welcome back !
teeth_smile.gif

It was so wonderful to visit with another innmate. I had a great time. Thank you for the gifts how sweet of you. My goodness your hubby is talented. My DH filled me in on the post card your DH gave him. I put it in the dining room on the plate rail for guests to enjoy.
I counted and have met 7 innmates from this forum so far. :)
Thank you for stopping by on your way back home. I am sure you were glad to get home.
You were a joy to have.

Welcome back to America!
If you have a ton of photos, you can upload them to flickr and have them as a slide show with link back to whoever you want to view it. :)

It was so wonderful to visit with another innmate. I had a great time. Thank you for the gifts how sweet of you. My goodness your hubby is talented. My DH filled me in on the post card your DH gave him. I put it in the dining room on the plate rail for guests to enjoy.
Thank you for stopping by on your way back home. I am sure you were glad to get home.
You were a joy to have..
sandynn said:
You were a joy to have.
7? You met 3 the day I met you. You said you met one in Ohio from the forum, and then Kathleen recently, that is 5. Okay so this means you need ot head east young man, ahem, young woman and hit a few more along the way...
We can make a connect the dots innmate map. If they are regulars on this forum or long time members - we can google map it! :)
I need to see how many I have met now...my goal is at least one per year I have not met before.
cheers.gif

You were a joy to have..
sandynn said:
You were a joy to have.
7? You met 3 the day I met you. You said you met one in Ohio from the forum, and then Kathleen recently, that is 5. Okay so this means you need ot head east young man, ahem, young woman and hit a few more along the way...
We can make a connect the dots innmate map. If they are regulars on this forum or long time members - we can google map it! :)
I need to see how many I have met now...my goal is at least one per year I have not met before.
cheers.gif

Oh I have met 8 I forgot to count the one from Ohio. Wow!!

Last night we had some nice folks from Hedgesville, WV (they are a long ways from home) and it made me think of you.
Yes, welcome back.

Last night we had some nice folks from Hedgesville, WV (they are a long ways from home) and it made me think of you.
Yes, welcome back..
Victoria said:
Yes, welcome back.
They are closer to me, only about 20 miles. Not former innkeepers, were they? We have some nice retired innkeepers from Hedgesville.

Back