I'm back...sort of

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome.gif
back, Bree. I guess I didn't realize that you were MIA for that much time because I've been on vacation. Condolences and good luck with the timer..
Samster...how was vacation? I forget where you went...was it Put-in-Bay?
Vacation was toooooooooooo short. Sailed to the Bahamas and got off on a private cay. The water was warm, clear and beautiful. Sigh......
Samster said:
Vacation was toooooooooooo short. Sailed to the Bahamas and got off on a private cay. The water was warm, clear and beautiful. Sigh......
My daughter and her future husband just did that cruise, I wonder if you guys were on the same one? I think their days were the 5th - 10th
We weren't cruising during those dates.

welcome.gif
back, Bree. I guess I didn't realize that you were MIA for that much time because I've been on vacation. Condolences and good luck with the timer..
Samster...how was vacation? I forget where you went...was it Put-in-Bay?
Much better that Put-in-Bay :) Glad you had a nice time! My sister and her husband are off to Punta Cana this week. Looks lovely there but I am not a beach person so wouldn't be the place I would pick.
Our vacation this year was in Punta Cana and the beach is amazing. We were there in May
canopy.jpg

DR.jpg

view from our balcony
Beautiful! We took today to recover from the vacation. I'll get some photos off the camera and post later.
Which private cay were you on Samster?

Welcome back to all of us! Yes, that's way nicer than PIB or Kelleys Island.... OTOH, I had a nice break that I desperately needed so it was just what I needed. I have started getting my dh used to the idea that eventually we're going to have to go cruise somewhere.
=)
Kk.

Back