I'm back...sort of

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Hi all! I know I've been missing in action for awhile, but I'm going to try to check in daily, if I can. We had a death in the family, a family member in the hospital, I was getting too involved in everyone else's life and not paying attention to my own, and so on and so forth.
Sooooo, I've got myself on a timer! We'll see how this works out.

Welcome back! We missed you. Someone has to counter balance me.
wink_smile.gif

Welcome back..sorry to hear of all the problems. Hope you are doing well. Take care...missed you

Sorry to hear about your woes....I can sympathize, believe me. I will send good vibes your way!

I was wondering where you have been. I actually figured you must have created a new username! Deepest sympathies for the death in the family and hope the one in the hospital is better.
I don't work well with timers.....
regular_smile.gif

We are so sorry for your loss! Welcome back! We missed you!
RIki

Sorry things haven't been going so well. Remember to take care of yourself!!

Welcome back. I hope things get better for you soon if they aren't already.

Welcome back Bree, I missed you. So sorry to hear about the trials your family's been going through. I hope things start to turn around soon.

I'll send along my wishes for you also. Take good care of yourself in this sad and stressful time.

Sorry for your loss and hope things turn around with the one in the hospital. I have missed your comments and glad to see you back.

My condolences. Hope things are back to normal for you now. Best of luck to you.

Sorry to hear of your loss and continued stressful times. My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Welcome back, Bree, and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've been gone for a little while too, and didn't realize you were missing (cuz I was too). My B&B yacht is high and dry in the boatyard up on blocks for a little while which means I'm currently homless, out of business, without internet (except where I can stumble across a connection), etc.

Welcome back, Bree, and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've been gone for a little while too, and didn't realize you were missing (cuz I was too). My B&B yacht is high and dry in the boatyard up on blocks for a little while which means I'm currently homless, out of business, without internet (except where I can stumble across a connection), etc..
HI Sanctuary,
Sorry to hear you are in dry dock. Having the bottom painted or something more serious?

Back