I'm going to close in November, if everything is working out!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeeBen21

Reaction score
Wondering if someone of you are attending the conference.
I will be in New England during this time as I’m there for closing, and wondering who of you will be there.

So you have made an offer on a place? WOW..that is great. I hope it all works out well for you.

So you have made an offer on a place? WOW..that is great. I hope it all works out well for you..
Yes we made an offer. Actually I was in New England with my DW for a couple of days beginning September. After this trip my wife decided that's the place where we want to settle. So now we are waiting to get the purchase of sales.

Do you want to say which state? I know you don't want to say the specific Inn.

Do you want to say which state? I know you don't want to say the specific Inn..
It will be in NH and after all worked out I let you know all about the details. There could be still the possibility that it will not work out.

soooo exciting! congratulations.
Yes it is very exciting. So now if everything works out I’m moving into your backyard.
wink_smile.gif

soooo exciting! congratulations.
Yes it is very exciting. So now if everything works out I’m moving into your backyard.
wink_smile.gif

You go Ben! Great!
RIki
Yes, finally... after I took the biggest huddle, my DW fell right away in love with the region and the property… Actually as we drove from the Airport in Boston up to NH in the middle of the highway she told me she wants to die here. I looked at her and told her we are only on the highway… of course there was a story with this… she told me 3 weeks earlier if she ever dies in Germany I HAVE to send her body back to Singapore she didn’t want to be buried in Germany…
Now we have three attorneys working for us... immigration attorney, incorporation attorney and last but not least real estate attorney... I never had so many attorneys working for me all my life. Anyway we want to be sure we setup everything properly right from the start.

Btw we will be in New England from the 4th till the 18th of November and, if we find some time my wife wants to visit a friend in Pennsylvania. If this happens I let you know and we come by to visit you.

I'm renaming this thread and change the topic as this was going in a total different direction.
I will post a new thread with my origin question if someone is attending the PAII conference in Nashua.

It will be in NH and after all worked out I let you know all about the details. There could be still the possibility that it will not work out.
NH is amazingly beautiful! If it weren't for the snow, I would have my B&B there. I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I opted for rain instead!

We stayed at a B&B in Dover,NH last year and this year we went to Hampton Beach, NH. I liked the areas that we saw!

NH is amazingly beautiful! If it weren't for the snow, I would have my B&B there. I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I opted for rain instead!
See, that's what we are looking for. we want to have 4 seasons again. Here in Frankfurt we don't have snow anymore. But where are you located is also very beautiful I was there 2 times going from San Francisco to Seattle. My wife would go for the cost especially Oregon and Washington state are amazing. But we found a property where we see the marketing possibilities in NH so there we go. Ok it’s also really amazing but not directly at the coast. Oh well you cant get the whole pie.

Back