I'm Living Your Dream Life and Just Desserts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
I have these two books and have read them - there is no list of who to send them to next...
let me know if you would like to read them and I will pop them in the mail if you send your address.

Hi there,
I would be interested!
E Goodell
1376 Sutlers Road
Charlottesville, Va 22902
And I would be happy to send them on to the next name!
RIki

I hadn't heard of either of these so I looked them up on Amazon. I figured out the first one pretty easily but there are several "Just Desserts". Who is the author?
If we're passing them around I'd love to be added to the list. I'm still new at this and can use any pertient information.

Add me to the list. I need all the input I can absorb as quickly as I can soak it all in. I will gladly keep sending them on.
Colleen Graf Vallese
4200 Lake Avenue
Lockport, NY 14094
Going to be dropping the Vallese soon as I've been divorced 16 yrs. Just waited for the youngest to turn 21 which she did!

I hadn't heard of either of these so I looked them up on Amazon. I figured out the first one pretty easily but there are several "Just Desserts". Who is the author?
If we're passing them around I'd love to be added to the list. I'm still new at this and can use any pertient information..
Just desserts is a Mary Daheim murder mystery ie fiction but is set in a bed and breakfast and is a nice one for a bit of light reading. I am living your dream life is about a lady who sets up a disk golf resort with self catering cabins sort of like Proud Texan's but they have to cook for themselves it follows her cleaning the cabins, weird requests from guests etc.

I just got them in the mail - thank you! The mystery reminds me of the series that I have that are set in a vineyard here in Virginia - they are really cute! Please email me your address, next one on the list and I'll send them when I'm done. You can email me privately if you don't want your address on the chat board.
Riki

I'd love to be on the book list, too:
Lynne Griffin
837 Village Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17602
E Goodell, won't I be seeing you soon?.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
Lynne Griffin
837 Village Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17602
E Goodell, won't I be seeing you soon?
At the MidAtlantic Conference? We were there but my head has now exploded with information....
RIki

Lynne Griffin
837 Village Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17602
E Goodell, won't I be seeing you soon?.
Lynne,
If you are interested in the Mary Diehm books let me know and I can have Anne deliver them to you over Easter - I have quite a few!

Back