I'm not THAT desperate, yet!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
After weeks of ZERO guests, I'm very fortunate to have only 1 room unrented tonight.
This afternoon I got a text message asking if I have a room available for tonight.
I said yes, I have one left. It's $144 plus tax.
He wrote back, will you take $100?
Sorry NO SOUP FOR YOU!! Road rage is so easily evoked. I'll fall on my sword and wreck my car before I'll knock 1 dollar off for that guy!
I just didn't reply. He'll get the hint. Hope he enjoys Days Inn.

I have friends who rented a house in CA for 6 weeks. That was two months ago. They’re stuck there!

They said they are taking a chance and leaving May 1 to do the cross country drive. I’ll get their route, if they are going near you I’ll tell them where you are. I don’t know at what point they start steering north and not just east!

I have friends who rented a house in CA for 6 weeks. That was two months ago. They’re stuck there!

They said they are taking a chance and leaving May 1 to do the cross country drive. I’ll get their route, if they are going near you I’ll tell them where you are. I don’t know at what point they start steering north and not just east!.
Morticia said:
...if they are going near you I’ll tell them where you are...
Thanks! We'll see...

Arks said:
Hope he enjoys Days Inn.
That would have been my reply - hope you enjoy ....
embaressed_smile.gif

Back