I'm still creeped out

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maddie, did you get any feeling from the child when they stayed with you? I think if I really had a suspicion, I would make a call to authorities. With it just being over the phone, I really would have no grounds and no information.
Another question...is it legal that we can deny them a room just on a hunch or feeling? Are we dealing with discrimination laws? We we need to have a statement on our website saying we have the right to refuse service?.
Breakfast Diva said:
Another question...is it legal that we can deny them a room just on a hunch or feeling? Are we dealing with discrimination laws? We we need to have a statement on our website saying we have the right to refuse service?
Under current Arkansas law you'd be in violation of the law to suspect what you're suspecting and NOT call the authorities! Reporting this stuff is required here.
Arkansawyer said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Another question...is it legal that we can deny them a room just on a hunch or feeling? Are we dealing with discrimination laws? We we need to have a statement on our website saying we have the right to refuse service?
Under current Arkansas law you'd be in violation of the law to suspect what you're suspecting and NOT call the authorities! Reporting this stuff is required here.
Madatory reporting it is called. I was asking if this is part of innkeeping, it probably is.

Back