I'm tired today .... or ... when you know you're in the right industry ... or Karaoke .... and Atkins !!!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, what is a witches corner?
=)
Kk..
A Witches Corner is a curved part of room - ie where there should be a corner there's actually a curve. Apparently if a witch couldn't get you in a corner you were safe. Sooooo - because it's the maid's room I have an old besom broom in there and because I'm a Brit with a dubious sense of humour I stand the broom in the witches corner so she can't get to it.
What is today's update on that rather demanding guest of yours?? :)
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy ..... and by the way you probably want to put that a/c in a different window, it blows on you a little as you're sleeping .....
The Tipsy Butler said:
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy .....
"I spit in them."
Holy cow, don't tell those people about me, please!
OMG you make me laugh. Yes - for "those" guests, follow recipe as below and then spit in them - it adds a certain je ne sais quoi.

=)
Kk..
A Witches Corner is a curved part of room - ie where there should be a corner there's actually a curve. Apparently if a witch couldn't get you in a corner you were safe. Sooooo - because it's the maid's room I have an old besom broom in there and because I'm a Brit with a dubious sense of humour I stand the broom in the witches corner so she can't get to it.
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy ..... and by the way you probably want to put that a/c in a different window, it blows on you a little as you're sleeping .....
Haha! Well, bless her heart...I guess she enjoyed her stay after making you jump through a few hoops :)
Curious minds do want to know the fluffy scrambled egg secret
teeth_smile.gif

Butter in the pan, low heat, half and half beaten with the eggs, stir a lot and remove before they are done. Low heat is the key as is the butter and half and half. I'm not going for healthy, I'm going for a B&B treat ......
I knew it had to be bad for you
teeth_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
Haha! Well, bless her heart...I guess she enjoyed her stay after making you jump through a few hoops :)
Curious minds do want to know the fluffy scrambled egg secret
teeth_smile.gif

Butter in the pan, low heat, half and half beaten with the eggs, stir a lot and remove before they are done. Low heat is the key as is the butter and half and half. I'm not going for healthy, I'm going for a B&B treat ......
The half & half does wonders for a quiche, also!

I whisk my egg whites (with a couple yolks) with a fat-free sour cream. That makes them fluffy also.

Tipsy Butler -- Ditto, ditto, ditto. Hubby and I are on Adkins. works great for us, too. The kareoke machine -- great!

Back