Impressed Sister

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
My kid sister (OK, she is now an old lady too) is coming to visit for the first time Monday. I called her today to tell her we have a breakfast appointment with one of her childhood friends. She had to call back because she is going to a concert tonight. She told me she is going to a Trans-siberian Orchestra Concert so I told her to look for the guitar player with blond- almost white - hair because he has stayed here 3 times. She was impressed - it felt great!

thumbs_up.gif

Called her. They did Beethoven's Last Night. She said the musicians gave it everything and a lot went into it, but it was not her thing. She said it was good but she was expecting a concert. It was OK because the tickets were given to her and her friends. (She said Chris was onstage talking to the audience prior to the beginning and her friends were impressed he had been here. Score! They will be here Monday night. Now to see what they think of us!)

I thought they only did Christmas music.
Don't worry about your sister. She will love you AND your place. Relax and enjoy.

Back