In case you get this FAKE as well

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
(We have no employees, fyi so this is an easy one to see as a fake. Sent from our contact us page directly - had to fill in the form to send this, fyi)
Kathie
[email protected]
Hello, I am writing in an unusual case ... Some time ago, I used your services, and one of your employees face was familiar to me. At dinner with my wife, it turned out that he was a burglar, who 5 years ago broke into our home!!! This is ridiculous!!! How you can hire criminals? I found at least 3 bad entries for him at website for background check http://everifies.com !! I am sure there are more!!!
Please do something about it, things like that are ridiculous!!!
Sent from (ip address): 31.133.13.232 (31.133.13.232)
Date/Time: October 23, 2013 7:20 PM

We got it too. The website, btw, does not exist (taken down by the hosting service for violation of terms of service).

that is weird. what do you suppose the next step would be, to demand some kind of blackmail money from the 'employer' so they'd keep quiet? jeez

I'd guess it was promoting the website for background checks, showing how every business would surely want to use that "excellent" site before hiring anybody.

I'm kind of surprised no one has emailed 'her' back (under anon email) and said you were surprised she was so 'calm' about her husband frequenting a (pick your poison) strip club, hooker, massage parlor, gay bar. That he recognized the bouncer, masseuse, his hook up for the night so easily given how dark your place usually is to 'protect' the identities of the patrons.
Yes, all I'm doing right now is cleaning my desk and the fumes from the furniture polish are getting to me. ;-)

We got it too. The website, btw, does not exist (taken down by the hosting service for violation of terms of service)..
I am in New Zealand and we received it...with 40 branches around the country it had me going for a minute.

I got one of these a few days ago, e-mailed them back asking for specifics, no reply yet, now I know why, time to get a captica on my web sight

I'd guess it was promoting the website for background checks, showing how every business would surely want to use that "excellent" site before hiring anybody..
yes i agree with your point of view. But i thing some one hire anybody to work it......

Back