In case you're not spending enough time in the kitchen ... CUTE!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
it's tomatoes, greens, hard boiled eggs and olives to make animal faces
from Growing Organic Eating Organic

Madeleine

Reaction score
You know, I just wish I had the patience to plan this stuff. What happens in the morning is we get one table at 8 AM and after they eat, DH sits down to talk to them. In the meantime, the other 6 rooms show up at 9:15 and we're slammed. BUT, DH does not see these guests! He's talking. I have to tap him on the shoulder, excuse myself to the guests and say, 'Get to work!' or the other 12 guests won't eat until noon!

Generic

Reaction score
You know, I just wish I had the patience to plan this stuff. What happens in the morning is we get one table at 8 AM and after they eat, DH sits down to talk to them. In the meantime, the other 6 rooms show up at 9:15 and we're slammed. BUT, DH does not see these guests! He's talking. I have to tap him on the shoulder, excuse myself to the guests and say, 'Get to work!' or the other 12 guests won't eat until noon!.
We do two seatings, at 8:50 I generally tell all the guests: we love you dearly, but we have more guests at 9. Usually I don't have to get past the we love you dearly part and they are ending the sentence themselves and scurrying about to get the last breakfast items.