In memory of our Inn cat - Lilly

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
She was our Guest Relations embassador. An inside cat who went for a stroll and met her demise right out front.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/480422215_0a76134c5a.jpg
She will be laid to rest in the garden.
11868.gif
11868.gif
11868.gif
11868.gif

480422215_0a76134c5a.jpg
480422215_0a76134c5a.jpg

What a beautiful cat. I'm so sorry for your loss. These little guys definitely become part of our family and we mourn when they are gone.

I'm so sorry. I know how much you love her and that she will be missed. Here's hoping that you can receive some joy and comfort from remembering her.

Oh Sweetness. DH and I are cat people through and through .... I'm so sorry. Those pics of her are adorable.

Sorry to hear of your loss. She looks like my MAMA cat who I lost about 10 years ago. I still have her baby Fluffy..he's 16 now.

Awwwwwwwwww...she had beautiful eyes. So sorry that you lost your little friend. I know how you feel....

I am so sorry. She will surely be missed. Many of us have lost beloved buddies recently, we feel your sorrow. Hang in there F.D.

Sorry to hear about Lilly! She looks like such a sweet and loveable little girl :(

Sorry about your loss -what soulful eyes! We all get so attached....!
Riki

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I buried her in the garden with Lilly of the Valley as a grave marker. A friend brought over a smooth river stone with the inscription " I came, I purred, I conquered " for her head stone.

Oh, how sad..so, so sad. She was a beautiful kitty. She looks a lot like my Tommy Kitty. He's a grey strippy kitty, just like her, and he's got enormous eyes that sometimes make him look like an alien. He's 17 years old and blind, but I love him dearly, so I truly feel your pain. It took me a while to actually open this thread an read it because I knew it would really pull on my own heart strings. My Tommy is very old, and being cognizant of that day to come, I am just enjoying every day that he still goes to bed next to me and wakes up next to me. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Oh, how sad..so, so sad. She was a beautiful kitty. She looks a lot like my Tommy Kitty. He's a grey strippy kitty, just like her, and he's got enormous eyes that sometimes make him look like an alien. He's 17 years old and blind, but I love him dearly, so I truly feel your pain. It took me a while to actually open this thread an read it because I knew it would really pull on my own heart strings. My Tommy is very old, and being cognizant of that day to come, I am just enjoying every day that he still goes to bed next to me and wakes up next to me. I am truly sorry for your loss..
Sanctuary in Miami said:
Oh, how sad..so, so sad. She was a beautiful kitty. She looks a lot like my Tommy Kitty. He's a grey strippy kitty, just like her, and he's got enormous eyes that sometimes make him look like an alien. He's 17 years old and blind, but I love him dearly, so I truly feel your pain. It took me a while to actually open this thread an read it because I knew it would really pull on my own heart strings. My Tommy is very old, and being cognizant of that day to come, I am just enjoying every day that he still goes to bed next to me and wakes up next to me. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Thank you. Even tho a few days have passed, its still very hard. I'm not crazy, but there are times I swear I hear mewing.
One always wishes that you'd spent more time together and been feeling less rushed. Cat's don't rush. In the morning she would usually rather have been petted than fed and I often was in a rush to get my day going. Still I was always mindful of her and tried to take time togeteher whenever possible. I wish that last morning would have been one........

Back