In my jams, lounging around. :)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have not been able to have a Sunday off in 2 1/2 months (mid Sept) .Might be in my jams all day ? but have lots of laundry to do still. Guest started coming last Sunday for Thanksgiving, all gone by yesterday.
OK .... I gave in to old habits....just got dressed at 10:30 am. I'll get the jams back on early this eve though. Got to put up large Xmas wreaths (outside) today as it will hit 50.

Ahhhh, what a great feeling...and well deserved, for sure! Last week I went out and bought myself a pair of fleece PJs....in a zebra pattern. Today, I'm queen of the jungle.
shades_smile.gif

Ahhhh, what a great feeling...and well deserved, for sure! Last week I went out and bought myself a pair of fleece PJs....in a zebra pattern. Today, I'm queen of the jungle.
shades_smile.gif
Silverspoon said:
fleece PJs....in a zebra pattern. Today, I'm queen of the jungle.
shades_smile.gif
Moose. Queen of the North Woods.

shades_smile.gif
Silverspoon said:
shades_smile.gif
Sounds like we have the start of a NE zoo!

shades_smile.gif
Silverspoon said:
shades_smile.gif
Tomorrow I get a jammie day. Guests are leaving at 6 AM and said they don't need breakfast. We pointed out the cereals and coffee and said they should feel free to have something in the morning.

shades_smile.gif
Silverspoon said:
shades_smile.gif
Tomorrow I get a jammie day. Guests are leaving at 6 AM and said they don't need breakfast. We pointed out the cereals and coffee and said they should feel free to have something in the morning.
Enjoy a morning off Maddie. We are in between guests ourselves so will take time to visit my mom in FL. UGH...not a fan of flying but anxious to see her. Then back here with more guests checking in for a week in the cottage. Who would think of a week here on the coast at this time of year....yet it is a perfect time to reconnect and relax between holidays. Fortunately, they will have breakfast delivered by DH so I can stay in my PJs and relax once breakfast is made and out the door.
Speaking of jammies...my favorite muffin is called a sweet jammie. Ever had one?

Back