In the News 10-27-2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great article .
thumbs_up.gif

I just got this email - talk about bringing a lump to the throat.....
I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all military spouses for getting this program started. It touched me.to the core reading about on Abc news. We are a unique military family as my husband lost his only brother in Iraq and still proudly serves with the 101st Airborne Division at Ft Campbell, KY. Knowing that somebody cares so much about what these men and women do everyday really makes me grateful. Knowing what our crazy life brings this could be that one moment of magic that will last them a lifetime and no amount of thanks will do. I just want you to know how much it means to us as spouses to see the gratitude you and all other participants are displaying.
With sincere thanks,
Kristy B

If you don't stand behind our troops go stand in front of them. Superheroes don't wear capes they wear dogtags. ~Proud wife of a US Army soldier

I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all military spouses for getting this program started. It touched me.to the core reading about on Abc news. We are a unique military family as my husband lost his only brother in Iraq and still proudly serves with the 101st Airborne Division at Ft Campbell, KY. Knowing that somebody cares so much about what these men and women do everyday really makes me grateful. Knowing what our crazy life brings this could be that one moment of magic that will last them a lifetime and no amount of thanks will do. I just want you to know how much it means to us as spouses to see the gratitude you and all other participants are displaying.
With sincere thanks,
Kristy B

If you don't stand behind our troops go stand in front of them. Superheroes don't wear capes they wear dogtags. ~Proud wife of a US Army soldier.
thumbs_up.gif
See, people do notice your work.

With sincere thanks,
Kristy B

If you don't stand behind our troops go stand in front of them. Superheroes don't wear capes they wear dogtags. ~Proud wife of a US Army soldier.
thumbs_up.gif
See, people do notice your work.
But the only reason the work works is because innkeepers all over are saying thank you on Veterans Day in the US and on Remembrance Day in Canada (started by BBCanada in 2011). We are in this together.

With sincere thanks,
Kristy B

heart.gif

Shows why BB's are the better way to stay! - the PAII need a better system for running it mind - hopefully they will have more of the bugs worked out for 2013

Back