In this morning's police report

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's crime report.
A woman who appeared to be passed out in a vehicle was reported on South Ave. Officers found that whe was watching for meteors.
Suspicious activity was reported on Main Street. A van drove by several times. The driver was picking up family members - someone had locked the keys in the car being used to shuttle people around.
Officers checked on a person walking on Main Street in a reflective vest. the individual was going for a walk.
Property damage was reported on the corner of Western Ave and Main St. A sticker was placed on the "keep right" sign. Public works was notified.
10:49 AM: Kids were reported playing in the road on Summer Street..
That last one is sad. I'm guessing it means in the actual roadway, but possibly not. What's sad is that 'back when I was a kid' any person walking by would have told us not to play in traffic. Now they call the police.
If they called the cops for that here, the cops would have nothing else to do. Where the heck else are you going to play street hockey. Heck, adults pay street hockey here.

Today's crime report.
A woman who appeared to be passed out in a vehicle was reported on South Ave. Officers found that whe was watching for meteors.
Suspicious activity was reported on Main Street. A van drove by several times. The driver was picking up family members - someone had locked the keys in the car being used to shuttle people around.
Officers checked on a person walking on Main Street in a reflective vest. the individual was going for a walk.
Property damage was reported on the corner of Western Ave and Main St. A sticker was placed on the "keep right" sign. Public works was notified.
That last one is sad. I'm guessing it means in the actual roadway, but possibly not. What's sad is that 'back when I was a kid' any person walking by would have told us not to play in traffic. Now they call the police.
If they called the cops for that here, the cops would have nothing else to do. Where the heck else are you going to play street hockey. Heck, adults pay street hockey here.
Stick ball when I was a kid. Or, opening the fire hydrant and everyone running thru it.

Today's crime report.
Stick ball when I was a kid. Or, opening the fire hydrant and everyone running thru it.
Law & Order. We don't open hydrants :)

Today's crime report.
Generic said:
But you will play hockey in the street.
I'm not sure anywhere else but NYC does the fire hydrant thing. I've not seen it anywhere else.

Today's crime report.
Generic said:
I'm not sure anywhere else but NYC does the fire hydrant thing. I've not seen it anywhere else.
Chicago

Today's crime report.
Generic said:
Chicago
Winnipeg Manitoba. When we were kids this was wonderful times. Love when they opened them up. Sad when fireman closed them. Hot days high heat .
Fire ball running down the rail way tracks.
Wonderful lighting shows . Northern lights dancing in the sky. Flat land bring some neat experiences.
Those were the days.

Today's crime report.
Shoot the pump
:)

Hi Seashanty. One of the funniest cards I ever received was of
an enormous herd of sheep in the road with the caption
"rush hour in Scotland". I got it in the 80's and still have it!
Love those sheep.

Sunday, 12:39 AM: Caller reports a man yelling loudly for more than 45 minutes. Police find the yeller at home; he was watching the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight and said he would pipe down.

Sunday, 12:39 AM: Caller reports a man yelling loudly for more than 45 minutes. Police find the yeller at home; he was watching the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight and said he would pipe down..
Good one! We had a family of Sox fans here one night who were yelling at the TV. I got Gomez up because I had no idea what was going on. Opened the door of our apartment and it became obvious. As they were only keeping each other awake, we went back to bed.
Next morning we disavowed the idea they kept us up.

8:06 AM - Someone reported a toddler playing alone in the area of Main Street. It turned out that the toddler was playing in his yard supervised by his mother.

3:59 PM: "Officers dispersed a crowd of kids gesturing to cars on Main Street."
4:58 PM: "A cat was reported to be stuck in a tree on Andy Street. It had been chased into the tree by a dog and was on a branch 50 feet in the air. Animal Control advised the owner to keep the dog away and place food at the base of the tree."

"Officers received a complaint of a loud tennis instructor on Ray Street. The caller specified that the complaint should be added to the log, but no police officer need respond."

"A horse wandered onto the Golf Course on Golf Course Road. Animal Control was notified and the horse was returned to its owner."

"Officers received a complaint of a loud tennis instructor on Ray Street. The caller specified that the complaint should be added to the log, but no police officer need respond.".
Why even call if you didn't want anyone to come out?!?

"Officers received a complaint of a loud tennis instructor on Ray Street. The caller specified that the complaint should be added to the log, but no police officer need respond.".
Lee2014 said:
My guess is they are building a complaint file against the tennis courts.

4:13 PM: Officers received a report of kids riding their bikes too quickly on Seagull Street. They attempted to contact the parents.
2:45 PM: Big Red was reported to be loose and causing a traffic hazard on South Avenue. The responding officer called the number on the animal's tag and left a message for its owner, and a neighbor walked the animal back home. There was no mention of what type of animal Big Red is in the officer's report.

FedLoan Servicing is one of only four approved loan servicers for all student loans made by the federal government. It currently manages the largest portfolio of federal student loans in the US as well as the government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
Fedloan

Back