Increase Repeat Visitors

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's clear this forum is controlled by a few.
It's appaling that Morticia is using this forum to promote Costant Contact while destroying a fledgling new business, keepintouchmail.com.
First, keepintouchmail.com is built on the echomail technology which has been around since 1994.
Second, who said that google yahoo and bing control the future of new businesses. Just because a business is not listed there does that mean they don't exist?
Third, who are the three of you on this site controlling the future of American business? Have any of you every built a company?!
Fourth, do you think your behavior is fair and just to the whole hospitality community to only promote one e-mail marketing supplier?
Fifth, given internet forums are supposed to be fair and transparent, why is Morticia so rappidly promoting Costant Contact? What is her business relationship with them? Has she ever used both of these products?
I find the three of you behavior appaling and frankly facist to promote one sigle vendor. I'm asure that if another vendor like bnbfastmail.com tried to promote itself through that forum you also destroy them as you did with keepintouchmail.
Clearly new suppliers have no opportunity with the three of you destroying reputations in seconds!
I encourage all bnbowners who are interested in email marketing to make their own judgements by testing all the tools mentioned in this forum!.
How dare you slam someone who is simply giving a subjective opinion.
This is NOT promotion it is a veteran, successful innkeeper telling us what she uses and why.

Back