Industry Influential People List

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
The lastest version of PAII's magazine Innkeeping Now has an article on their 2013 list of the industry's most influential people. The first ones they list are the Jumping Rocks guys. That's quite a compliment to them (and well deserved). Scott Crumpton's in there too.

Huh??? Jump rocks I agree. the other...haven't heard a peep out of in years. Has any one else? Many years ago I would say yes..but not now. Who else is on that list?

What is reposted/shared here? That may give an inclination for most of them. :)
#1 AMEN!
#2 not so much - how long have we been on this forum? ne'er a word or blog or photo or anything.

We could make up our own list, I know of plenty who may not be plugged into PAII, that I find very valuable. It's all good!

Ooops! I saw "Scott" here recently and thought it was Scott Crumpton. Didn't realize it was Scott of the Brewster.
Scott Crumpton is a frequent and respected poster on the PAII forum. Both Scotts really know their stuff on technical issues. (But they can't hold a candle to SWIRT!)

Every innkeeper, PAII member or not, should be receiving this publication. That was one of the things that Jay wanted to accomplish. If you're not getting the magazine, then you should contact PAII and let them know (if you want to). It's really worth a read. Good stuff.

Every innkeeper, PAII member or not, should be receiving this publication. That was one of the things that Jay wanted to accomplish. If you're not getting the magazine, then you should contact PAII and let them know (if you want to). It's really worth a read. Good stuff..
I haven't gotten it in awhile, maybe a year. It's possible they have stopped sending it to non-members.

Every innkeeper, PAII member or not, should be receiving this publication. That was one of the things that Jay wanted to accomplish. If you're not getting the magazine, then you should contact PAII and let them know (if you want to). It's really worth a read. Good stuff..
I haven't gotten it in awhile, maybe a year. It's possible they have stopped sending it to non-members.
Madeleine said:
Same here. I thought they dropped me when I didn't renew. Glad JB just posted the online link, which if it is full view, is better for me less paper!

Back