Information required on;PAII Annual Tradeshow

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We typically go to the PAII conference every other year. We really enjoy the vendor area and have plunked down some major bucks there. As someone else posted, you're in a very competitive market, especially if a lot of innkeepers haven't heard of your product. To make it valuable for you, I would think you would need to do some workshops or add-on free seminars to get your product known. Personally, I wouldn't buy your software at a PAII conference if I had not heard of it, but I would definitely take information and check-it out afterwards, especially if your pricing was better than the 'big boys'..
Thanks Div,
Your information was helpfull. We are thinking on Cloud Technology at the 2013 Tradeshow, will definately keep your suggestion on free seminar :)

Alireda, please stop posting your resource link! 1 time is great! But I'm already turned off by the last comment on your description! Your posts are starting to feel like spam!.
Not certain what happened, but hopefully (giving them the benefit of a doubt), it was just a hiccup. Sometimes new posters don't know that hitting Save makes it live. Or they hit Save and not Preview. Or...or...or...
Or, I could be wrong. It's been known to happen
tounge_smile.gif

Thanks mate,
I am sure you understand, i am not posting nothing unless i ask some one out here now.
Jesus i wasnt even aware i got these comments :)

Back