Inn for sale in GA - The Overlook Inn

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
This place is for sale - if anyone here buys it let me know so I can come down and drink it all in! It looks gorgeous.
The Overlook Inn
Ellijay, Ga

For sale listing here

WOW! I would buy it just to live in it at a house! I'm really surprised at the price, that's an amazing price.

The area is soooo nice too. We use to own land just outside of town there. It was beautiful. Ellijay was (maybe still is?) a mining town for marble. I have a friend with a dining table made from marble from there. There are also several manisions in our near by big city that have marble steps from there. This is mentioned on one of the city tours of town. Brings back memories!

That place has been for sale before, for more money. Those folks also have vacation rentals. There's not as much to do in Ellijay, as say, Dahlonega (which I really like). They have at least one room with a detached bath (JBJ's plague type room...haha). I have been dying to get up there to check it out! I think that the view must be fantastic.

That place has been for sale before, for more money. Those folks also have vacation rentals. There's not as much to do in Ellijay, as say, Dahlonega (which I really like). They have at least one room with a detached bath (JBJ's plague type room...haha). I have been dying to get up there to check it out! I think that the view must be fantastic..
Samster said:
That place has been for sale before, for more money. Those folks also have vacation rentals. There's not as much to do in Ellijay, as say, Dahlonega (which I really like). They have at least one room with a detached bath (JBJ's plague type room...haha). I have been dying to get up there to check it out! I think that the view must be fantastic.
How far of a drive would it be from your direction? I just want to sit outside with a cup of coffee right there in that spot!

That place has been for sale before, for more money. Those folks also have vacation rentals. There's not as much to do in Ellijay, as say, Dahlonega (which I really like). They have at least one room with a detached bath (JBJ's plague type room...haha). I have been dying to get up there to check it out! I think that the view must be fantastic..
Samster said:
How far of a drive would it be from your direction? I just want to sit outside with a cup of coffee right there in that spot!
It is a little over 3 hours, if there isn't a delay around the Big City :) I agree....it looks so peaceful.

Samster said:
Well the income looks good based on the sale price! Its a Beautiful place.. sign me up if anyone buys it.. Heck I will just move right in...LOL

Back