Inn For Sale in Western Colorado

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowpondgj

Reaction score
For sale as a residence with option to buy B&B business. We recently purchased a photography studio and are now running that full time.
This is really a wonderful opportunity for an aspiring innkeeper looking for a very popular, unique and practically turnkey lifestyle B&B. We have an excellent reputation and a very strong web presence. We are currently # 2 on Tripadvisor, appear on the front page of Google search for "Grand Junction Bed & Breakfast" and "Willow Pond" and have 5 star ratings from TA, Bed and Breakfast.com and Best Green Hotels.
Please visit our agent's listing for more information: Willow Pond Bed & Breakfast
This gorgeous 1916 farmhouse B&B is located in Grand Junction, CO., five minutes from the downtown shopping district, mall, hospitals, college, everything! A "country setting in town!" Perfect setting for weddings and special events. Home of the Colorado National Monument, Mesa State College, St Mary’s and the VA Regional Hospitals, in the heart of Colorado Wine Country, close to area skiing, the Colorado River, wild horse range, Redland's Mesa Golf Course, one of the nation's premiere public golf courses, the Colorado Grand Mesa, and 26 miles from the Utah border, the town of Fruita, a world class mountain biking mecca. A tourist’s playground! Grand Junction is the largest city between Salt Lake City, UT and Denver, CO, making it a popular rest stop for weary cross-country travelers. The Grand Valley is also home to a number of festivals, including Colorado Mountain Winefest, Rock Jam, Country Jam, JUCO world series tournament, Peachfest and more!
All bedrooms have a private bath, one has a separate but private bath. Large upstairs master suite with view of back pasture/pond. One bedroom with built in bunk beds, perfect for guests with children. Downstairs suite may be used for separate and private Bed & Breakfast owner’s quarters/office with private entrance. New, large bonus room/family room, opens onto deck, French doors, plantation fans, lots of windows and gas stove, perfect for small indoor events, business meetings or catering set up area for special events. Two garages, one 3 car garage, partially finished and plumbed with upstairs loft/workshop/studio or convert to apartment/mother-in-law unit, or more guest rooms. Mature trees, parklike yard and picturesque pond.
Adjacent pasture on the East side of property has a conservation easement, so the beautiful view is permanent!

B&B business sale includes: Website, client list, preferred vendor and special event client list, three rooms furnished with beds, night-stands, some amenities, etc... Tables and chairs for weddings, limited training. Current website is not the full running website that would be included in sale. We did not permit smokers, pets or children under age 7, so more income potential for those who accommodate those requests. We hosted weddings, special events, cooking classes, art shows and musical houseconcerts- all great income and publicity boosters.

* Approximately 3959 sq. ft.
* Two story
* 4 total bedroom(s)
* Master suite with sitting room and fireplace
* 3 additional bedrooms
* 5 total bath(s) - 4 full baths, 1—guest 1/4 bath
* Living room
* Dining room
* Family room/bonus room with fireplace and plantation fans
* Library
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Office nook
* Laundry room
* Basement is unfinished
* 3 Fireplace(s)2 gas, one woodburning
* 3 jet tub(s)
* 2 garages: 3 car attached garage 1400 sq ft with plumbed loft,
1 car detached garage/shed/workshop
* RV/boat parking
* Heating features: Hot Water Baseboard
* Cooling features: Evaporative Cooler
* Inclusions: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave,
5 star commercial range/Oven
* Exterior construction: Brick, Wood Frame, aluminum siding
* Roofing: Asphalt, Composition
* Pastoral view
* Approximate lot is 1.65 acres
* Lot features: Fencing: ranch style
* Zoning: Residential Single Family/
conditional use permit for Bed & Breakfast
* Utilities present: Ute Water, Public Sewer, 2 shares irrigation
* Parcel Access: Paved/gravel
* Excellent schools
* Public Sewer
More Interior Features: Designer carpets, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, W/D Hookup, Wired/Cable TV, Stamped Concrete Steps
Exterior Features: Deck, Fence, Pond, Mature trees, Landscaped, Lawn Sprinklers, Patio, Basketball court, Shed/Storage

I don't know why those links didn't post correctly, but they work...
Swirt, I hope this is ok, I put the post in the area I felt most appropriate without being too "self-promoting"...

I don't know why those links didn't post correctly, but they work...
Swirt, I hope this is ok, I put the post in the area I felt most appropriate without being too "self-promoting"....
No problem.. I really keep meaning to make a section that is spefically for inn sales.

Best of luck with the sale and continued success with the photography biz! We loved the Western Slope when we lived in Colorado so I hope you find a buyer who loves it too!

There is a section inns for sale remember Steve?
Buying or Selling a B&B.
Joey Bloggs said:
Buying or Selling a B&B
I guess I wanted that to be more about the process and related questions, not about specific inns for sale. Everytime a for sale announcment comes up, I struggle with the idea that I ought to build a section just for actual sales. .... then the issues become too big in my head (analysis paralysis) and so I put it off for another day.

Buying or Selling a B&B.
Joey Bloggs said:
Buying or Selling a B&B
I guess I wanted that to be more about the process and related questions, not about specific inns for sale. Everytime a for sale announcment comes up, I struggle with the idea that I ought to build a section just for actual sales. .... then the issues become too big in my head (analysis paralysis) and so I put it off for another day.
swirt said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Buying or Selling a B&B
Sure thing. It seems that is where I would look until then, to see if there are any for sale on the forum.
ALL THE BEST TO WILLOWPOND FOR A SALE!

May you find the right buyer quickly. Best to you in all you future endeavors.

Thanks Everyone!
heart.gif

Back