Inn for sale on Bedandbreakfast.com, bbonline and innshopper directories

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Question: Just like I had feared, when I google our full B&B name it shows up on for sale listings, how can I fix this so it does not show up? Dang it. I DO want the name in the listing, but? I am trying to get rid of it.
I can possibly say A Virginia Bed and Breakfast is for sale, but it still needs to be in the text of the listing. I am not sure I can change this in BedandBreakfast.com as it pulls from our main listing? I cannot see where to do this.

Good Point Junie
I changed my listing on Innshopper just now thanks to your comment. Thanks!

Good Point Junie
I changed my listing on Innshopper just now thanks to your comment. Thanks!.
Little Blue said:
Good Point Junie
Just hope it is not too late! I don't want it affecting potential bookings. Should have thought about that I guess. Or when it sells, it will affect the new owners. No one else seems to worry, most have inn names, which is why I went ahead and did it. I hate the listing who hide who they are...I left the URL on them tho.

Good Point Junie
Little Blue said:
Good Point Junie
Just hope it is not too late! I don't want it affecting potential bookings. Should have thought about that I guess. Or when it sells, it will affect the new owners. No one else seems to worry, most have inn names, which is why I went ahead and did it. I hate the listing who hide who they are...I left the URL on them tho.
If I search on my inn name I can still find a 'for sale' listing. If you click on it it shows 'sold' and the year but the simple text under the website only says the inn is for sale. That's annoying. At least it's back a few pages.

This is also pulling from Innshopper, any way to get it off THIS nuwireinvestor.com Zach since I am unable to edit it?
http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/opportunities/claiborne-house-bed-and-breakfast-52941.aspx.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
This is also pulling from Innshopper, any way to get it off THIS nuwireinvestor.com Zach since I am unable to edit it?
http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/opportunities/claiborne-house-bed-and-breakfast-52941.aspx
I just changed the data on nuwireinvestor.com - if you'd like me to remove it from there entirely just let me know. Some of this content gets cached in google so it may take a while before it stops showing up in search results.
Zach

Good Point Junie
Little Blue said:
Good Point Junie
I don't think it makes any difference. Look at all the inns for sale on line. I have always told folks..hey for the right price you can buy it now!

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/opportunities/claiborne-house-bed-and-breakfast-52941.aspx.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/opportunities/claiborne-house-bed-and-breakfast-52941.aspx
I just changed the data on nuwireinvestor.com - if you'd like me to remove it from there entirely just let me know. Some of this content gets cached in google so it may take a while before it stops showing up in search results.
Zach
innshopper said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:

Zach
Thank you. Bedandbreakfastforsale.com changed it there after a brief email request.

Whether to sell incognito is something that is important to consider before making that first listing. As you are finding it is hard to take things back. We tossed the idea around before we listed and then decided to sell it relatively out in the open...List the business by name, but no for sale sign in the front yard.

Back