Inn For Sale

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
If you are looking for a inn to purchase, my friends have just listed theirs here.
Our town is a lovely small town with major tourist attractions. SO we do qualify as a "destination." They have a thriving small wedding and elopement business along with the regular B & B business. Only 90 minutes from D.C. Check it out if you have some interest.

beautiful place..........tastefull on the decor
All inclusive........turnkey ?

1800's brick? $5000 to restore a partial area of our brick (and you know how much brick we have, very little)

All inclusive........turnkey ?.
Turnkey Very little needs done to the place. New owners would eventually.....probably just want to decorate and set things up to their own tastes.

All inclusive........turnkey ?.
Turnkey Very little needs done to the place. New owners would eventually.....probably just want to decorate and set things up to their own tastes.
catlady said:
Don't forget to tell them about innshopper.com a free listing there that they can manage themselves.

1800's brick? $5000 to restore a partial area of our brick (and you know how much brick we have, very little).
How often was that done though? Generally, even old brick will be less to maintain over time than old wood if it's been properly sealed and re-pointed, etc. We've spent well over that by a lot in 7 years by painting a partial 1908 wood facade!! (That doesn't include wood porch maintenance which you are well aware of what that costs.)
We all have our tales of woe in maintaining these historic homes....
cry_smile.gif

My place is still for sale too. Home of the 2012 Superbowl, just 2 1/2 miles down on the same street. Asking $299,000- turnkey.
I have guests booked through the summer, but would really like to be out before the Indy 500.
Just other shores to visit.

Back