Inn Happiness - Innkeeping Isn't ALL Problems!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arks

Reaction score
Happiness is a guest who no-shows then doesn't complain when you charge their card anyway.

Happiness is finding a room that looks almost untouched after they leave.

Happiness is finding a room that looks almost untouched after they leave..
Ditto on all your happinesses.
If they wash the dishes in the vacation rental - I consider it ‘getting the first layer off’. Still happy.

Happiness is a group of long time repeat guests who make the 'new' guests feel so welcome, they choose to become repeats.

Happiness is repeat guests who come back a month later and bring friends.

Happiness is having guests who fix things for you - including guests who have moved on and come back to fix things.

Getting an email from a guest who hurt themselves by slipping in the city that they are home, post operative and on the way to healing :)

happiness is when your guests appreciate your work and all the minute things you do for them and take you shopping. And when they leave they give you a lot of blessings.

Happiness is when all the rooms are checked in and squared away early, so you can go about your evening and don't have to worry about a late phone call, "I can't find your inn", "I can't unlock my door", "I can't find the wi-fi password", etc.

Happiness is when all the rooms are checked in and squared away early, so you can go about your evening and don't have to worry about a late phone call, "I can't find your inn", "I can't unlock my door", "I can't find the wi-fi password", etc..
Happiness is six weeks off and then the busiest February you’ve seen in awhile.

Happiness is surprise guests on a normally empty weekend in the off season who are absolutely wonderful people to meet and want to come back in the main season.

Happiness is having someone make contact, saying they are considering staying with me next Friday IF the price is right, and I get to answer, "Sorry but all my rooms are booked next Friday."

Happiness is having someone make contact, saying they are considering staying with me next Friday IF the price is right, and I get to answer, "Sorry but all my rooms are booked next Friday.".
A thing of beauty!!!

Back