Inn Ownership

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you suppose they would do it? What if they don't want to own one or both of the houses, what happens then since the rooms are deeded to others? And does that mean that only 1 person(s) would own a room or could multiple people own each room like a timeshare?

Why do you suppose they would do it? What if they don't want to own one or both of the houses, what happens then since the rooms are deeded to others? And does that mean that only 1 person(s) would own a room or could multiple people own each room like a timeshare?.
I think it was to be like a timeshare thing. It has been a while and I AM a Senior meaning I have my "moments" of Swiss cheese brain.

Seven Sisters Inn was one of the featured inns for Ghost Hunters last night.... yes, I do watch that show - things that go bump in the night not happening here, but I am curious about the tales some of the others share

Yeah, I watched it too so that led me to Google it. It's not a place that I would go out of my way to stay in as the decor is not to my liking but found the condo/timeshare thing interesting.

Why do you suppose they would do it? What if they don't want to own one or both of the houses, what happens then since the rooms are deeded to others? And does that mean that only 1 person(s) would own a room or could multiple people own each room like a timeshare?.
I think it was to be like a timeshare thing. It has been a while and I AM a Senior meaning I have my "moments" of Swiss cheese brain.
GH, I like your new photo of your table. It looks nice. Is that the same table setup that you were trying to use the other day for you Featured Ad spot?

GH, I like your new photo of your table. It looks nice. Is that the same table setup that you were trying to use the other day for you Featured Ad spot?
No, I could not find this one in my computer (can't remember what I called it). This is a cropped that I posted on my web site and did a copy from there to use as an avatar. Got tired of using the same avatar too.

No, I could not find this one in my computer (can't remember what I called it). This is a cropped that I posted on my web site and did a copy from there to use as an avatar. Got tired of using the same avatar too.
I need an avatar. I just don't know what to use. I guess it's just easier leaving it blank

Back