Inn photos

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PERFECT!
From Jumping Rocks a video. and guess where? See the Social Media on this B&B!
Take Better Photos of Your Home, Inn or B&B.
Joey thanks so much for posting the Jumping Rocks video! Really useful. I'm planning to use a local professional photographer, but I'll sure have her watch this video before she goes to work!
I spent some time at the website of the Vermont B&B in the video. Really great photography (except the first breakfast photo is a bit out of focus...perhaps intentional, I'm no artist!). Amazing to see some of the stuff professionals know that most of us would never think of.
Arkansawyer said:
Joey thanks so much for posting the Jumping Rocks video! Really useful. I'm planning to use a local professional photographer, but I'll sure have her watch this video before she goes to work!
Those guys travel all across the country and they are extremely good at what they do. An excellent investment if they can fit you into their schedules. It's always great to go local, but there aren't many out there with their kind of industry experience.
Anyone care to share what kind of prices Jumping Rocks charges? :)

Here is da thang...local still do not GET the whole B&B thing. They can be a top photog and you might end up with better images doing them yourself.
Remember the B&B with prof images a few months ago on here and they had a trash can with tissue or something right there which distracted and ruined the whole image? Oh yeah and the porch image that was unnaturally sliced so you felt like you were ducking to just look at it?
Angles can make all the difference, how many photog take bathroom images, the natural light tip in this video is worth it's weight in gold! These guys rock! They excel beyond all others I have seen.

PERFECT!
From Jumping Rocks a video. and guess where? See the Social Media on this B&B!
Take Better Photos of Your Home, Inn or B&B.
I spent some time at the website of the Vermont B&B in the video. Really great photography (except the first breakfast photo is a bit out of focus...perhaps intentional, I'm no artist!). Amazing to see some of the stuff professionals know that most of us would never think of.
Arkansawyer said:
Those guys travel all across the country and they are extremely good at what they do. An excellent investment if they can fit you into their schedules. It's always great to go local, but there aren't many out there with their kind of industry experience.
catlady said:
You could estimate about $2000 per day with minimal travel costs. We shared some travel costs with other inns.

Back