Inn Rewards photos

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Joey Bloggs was nice enough to set us up a flickr account to upload photos for the site. Thanks JB
thumbs_up.gif

Go to: http://www.flickr.com
use google as your way to log in.
Type in: [email protected]
Password: 1nnr3wards
If you choose to upload pics, please make sure and post your property so we can reach you if we need to. Please note, By uploading to this
you are giving the right for InnRewards.com (Only) to use these pics to advertise for InnRewards.com and your property. Uploading your pictures does not guarantee your pictures will be used. We will at random pic and highlight different properties. So If your picture is not shown on the site at first, don't worry.
If you have them. High Resolution pics are best.
If you have questions let me know.
Thanks everyone!

Hi guys! Only a few of you have uploaded pics. The ones that have a awesome and will be getting a lot of exposure from them. If you get a chance I received a bunch of pics from Alaska and they are worth taking a look at. The pics do not have to be just of your property. They can be of your area or town.

Bob, just figured out how to log in (some of us - ahem me, are not as tech savvy). Added a few pictures but it states that 85% of our space has already been taken up this month. FYI

Bob, just figured out how to log in (some of us - ahem me, are not as tech savvy). Added a few pictures but it states that 85% of our space has already been taken up this month. FYI.
copperhead said:
Bob, just figured out how to log in (some of us - ahem me, are not as tech savvy). Added a few pictures but it states that 85% of our space has already been taken up this month. FYI
Not just you copperhead, I still can't do it!

Bob, just figured out how to log in (some of us - ahem me, are not as tech savvy). Added a few pictures but it states that 85% of our space has already been taken up this month. FYI.
Thanks for the pics. If it fills up I will have to up grade it. Or just wait a few days for it to cycle to the next month. Thanks for posting pics.

copperhead said:
Ice said:
copperhead said:
What's going on Ice? How can I help you?

copperhead said:
Ice said:
copperhead said:
This was my issue, may be yours as well:
When the box comes up to log in, before putting in the login info above, look for the FB button and the Google button - it states 'log in with' above them, Click the GOOGLE button and then use the ID/password given in Bob's post. Good luck!

Am I missing something? Why would we upload our pics to someone elses site, and give up our rights to these photos??
I'm sure I missed something because you guys are pretty smart people, and know what you're doing.
Soooo What am I missing?

Am I missing something? Why would we upload our pics to someone elses site, and give up our rights to these photos??
I'm sure I missed something because you guys are pretty smart people, and know what you're doing.
Soooo What am I missing?.
Hotels & credit cards give "rewards". Hotels offer al sorts of "perks" for so many stays. We are setting up an Inn Rewards - stay so many nights at a B & B and get a reward. Each inn sets what their reward will be - and can change it with the seasons, by the month, whatever, just be ready to give a reward to a guest with a rewards card. For instance, I roast coffee so i will probably give a roast of coffee as my reward.
If I am incorrect in my explanation, someone please correct me so I know where I am not getting it.

Hotels & credit cards give "rewards". Hotels offer al sorts of "perks" for so many stays. We are setting up an Inn Rewards - stay so many nights at a B & B and get a reward. Each inn sets what their reward will be - and can change it with the seasons, by the month, whatever, just be ready to give a reward to a guest with a rewards card. For instance, I roast coffee so i will probably give a roast of coffee as my reward.
If I am incorrect in my explanation, someone please correct me so I know where I am not getting it.
gillumhouse said:
Your pretty much right on. You got it! You don't have to upload any pics. However, you will get some great exposure. You don't even have to list your property. But I would recommend giving it a try. This site is being built with many different great and wonderful innkeepers ideas. It was suppose to be up and going by now. Unfortunately the owner of the designers had a stroke and passed away. So things are a little slower right now. It's a lot more work than I realized.

gillumhouse said:
Your pretty much right on. You got it! You don't have to upload any pics. However, you will get some great exposure. You don't even have to list your property. But I would recommend giving it a try. This site is being built with many different great and wonderful innkeepers ideas. It was suppose to be up and going by now. Unfortunately the owner of the designers had a stroke and passed away. So things are a little slower right now. It's a lot more work than I realized.
I am in. I really want to do some photos. I have an idea for one that will (I hope) be a grabber. Just a bit of stuff going on here right now. By Feb, it should be clear time-wise to try my photo idea.

gillumhouse said:
I see. Thank you for the explaination.

I just went to Flickr to check look at some of the photos being posted.
WOW, there are some really gorgeous shots in there. However I did notice that some were not identified and also a lot of different sizes. I know you requested High Res photos and I am not sure that all of them will meet that criteria. Some are very large which will allow someone to crop if needed to fit space requirements, but others are very small images which cannot be resized larger and still look good. My suggestion to all of you would be to agree on a standard size and submit in that format so editing can be done if needed. I would say min. would be a 1MB FILE size and say 1024px wide.
Since I don't know what the site is going to look like but assume it will have a page for each inn, suggest you be sure to send photos of your inn ( oustide shot) and some interior shots if you want the site to be complete and really reflect what you have to offer guests.
LOVE LOVE JB's fall colors shots and LOVE LOVE some of the Alaskan ones too :) Good job!

gillumhouse said:
I am in. I really want to do some photos. I have an idea for one that will (I hope) be a grabber. Just a bit of stuff going on here right now. By Feb, it should be clear time-wise to try my photo idea.
That's great! No rush. I'm finally getting pics to use. I was starting to think know one wanted the free exposure. But I know you all are doing other things this time if year. Hopefully relaxing!

I must be a dinosaur, but I cannot get to where I want to go. Someone explain this to me a little more carefully. When I copy and past in the info from the first post, all I get is a message that whatever I am looking for cannot be found. :(

I must be a dinosaur, but I cannot get to where I want to go. Someone explain this to me a little more carefully. When I copy and past in the info from the first post, all I get is a message that whatever I am looking for cannot be found. :(.
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
I must be a dinosaur, but I cannot get to where I want to go. Someone explain this to me a little more carefully. When I copy and past in the info from the first post, all I get is a message that whatever I am looking for cannot be found. :(
I posted this earlier for Ice... it was my issue as well:
When the box comes up to log in, before putting in the login info above, look for the FB button and the Google button - it states 'log in with' above them, Click the GOOGLE button and then use the ID/password given in Bob's post. Good luck!

I must be a dinosaur, but I cannot get to where I want to go. Someone explain this to me a little more carefully. When I copy and past in the info from the first post, all I get is a message that whatever I am looking for cannot be found. :(.
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
copperhead said:
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
Thank you very much

Back