Inn the News 12/27/2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I do not have the pound sign on my computer. This was in Hotel Chatter today.
[FONT= &quot]Make sure you set your alarms this Wednesday and do not oversleep! That's because UK budget hotel chain, Travelodge, is holding one of its famous £9 room sales.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]The sale kicks off at 6am UK time with thousands of rooms available at Travelodges all over the UK. [/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]The £9 rooms (approx $14 USD) will be available on selected dates throughout the whole of next year. Yes, that's right-- we said the whole of next year, from 1st January 2011 - 28th December. 2011. And we thought Christmas was already over! [/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]So if you’re after a cheap room for the night, log onto the website this Wednesday, December 29 at 6am. All rooms are subject to availability, and are valid for a limited time only. [/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]With over 300 Travelodges in the UK, 10 of which are located in London there are plenty to choose from. But remember, most of the good dates and locations sell out fast so be super quick! [/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']10 New Year's Resolutions We'd Like Hotels to Stick To in 2011[/h2]Article here
JB - I dare say we are SPOT ON when it comes to all of these,
[/FONT]

Back