Inn the news August 29, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Sorry y'all but I subscribed again to google alerts for B&B...so you will be seeing some totally useless innfo and maybe something that might be useful to just one innmate on this forum. I am going to post in html here and hope it all works in one shot. I will try to keep them tidy from here on out...

Help wanted: San Pablo Bay lighthouse keeper
San Francisco Chronicle
It's a description of one of the more unusual job openings in the Bay Area and maybe the United States: lighthouse keeper and bed-and-breakfast proprietor ...
Wooster's Market Street Inn is a dream realized for couple
Plain Dealer
Courtesy of Timothy SmithFormer Clevelanders Allan and Jayne Churchmack relocated to Wooster early this year to open a bed-and-breakfast. ...
History Lovers Delight in the Annie Wiggins Bed and Breakfast Experience
The Open Press (press release)
This is, after all, the very first bed and breakfast in Galena, a town well known in the United States' Midwest as a major theater for important Civil War ...
The monumental Fab Four
Washington Post
Cost: About $1600 for airfare, rental car, two nights in hotels and three nights at a bed-and-breakfast. Go West (Then East): There were no direct flights ...
With a map and a mission: 500 miles, 10 days, 1 bike
Boston Globe
Friendly Annabessacook Farm Bed and Breakfast served a particularly fresh spread: homemade goats' milk yogurt, granola, and just-laid eggs. ...
Azalea Inn and Gardens Joins Bed and Breakfast Across the United States and ...
PR-USA.net (press release)
Bed and breakfast inns are smaller hospitality businesses that offer a more personal touch than standard motels or hotels. All rooms have private bathrooms, ...
Vacation travellers focus on frugality
NDTV.com
They shared the driving with another couple and stayed fewer nights at the Honeysuckle Hill Bed and Breakfast, where he said a generous breakfast meant they ...
McAvoy shares her 'ghostly' experiences at Rockcliffe
Hannibal.net
Leading a tour at Rockcliffe Mansion, Mary McAvoy explains the history of this bedroom, which is now a bed and breakfast room. BEV DARR/COURIER-POST By BEV ...
Bargains outnumber tar balls in Florida
Washington Post
30, visitors who pay for at least three nights at an eligible hotel, bed and breakfast or condo rental in Walton County will get a $250 gift card either for ...
Montezuma B&B Owner Faces Foreclosure
13wmaz
After more than a year spent trying to keep up with payments, the owner of Montezuma's Traveler's Rest Bed and Breakfast says she'll face foreclosure next ...
Bed and Breakfast - A Book Review
Find out if this novel of family conflict will keep you turning the pages, or leave you yawning and looking for something better to do.
Bed and Breakfast Loans ? What?s Still Available | Rock River Bed ...
By Admin
Bed & breakfast loans can be difficult to fund. Lenders tend to shy away from this property category for a couple of reasons. For.

Bed And Breakfast Amersham: Just Right Lodging Everytime | Sports ...
By Sports Travel
In case you are searching for a bed and breakfast Amersham , which is a civil parish and market town that's situated inside the Chiltern district of Buckinghamshire, you'll actually have a variety of decisions to choose from. ...

bed and breakfast – YouTube – Henderson Castle Bed and Breakfast
By Laura Shepherd
Need a nice hotel or bed and breakfast around the Biltmore house for a decent price?(family of 4)?we are a family of 4 and will have an air materess with us. a.

And of course one of those relates to me. Thank you to the Maine Innkeper who posted on the originating website for their support, I am pretty sure they picked it up from here

Sorry everyone, I tried, anywho click on the highlighted hyperlink at the top of each article for the article itself. I will be better next time, this was the best I could get with all this on one date. Too much time to waste stuffing around on it, I will be more precise next time.
When you reply in comment to an article, please state which article you are referring to. Tah.

Back