Inn the news August 7, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]

[tr]

Personal attention, cozy atmosphere part of Albion Heritage Bed and Breakfast ...
The Jackson Citizen Patriot - MLive.com
By Shannon Maynard | Jackson Citizen Patriot CITIZEN PATRIOT | J. SCOTT PARKRichard Lewin and Mary Slater are the co-owners of the Albion Heritage Bed and Breakfast. Mary Slater and her husband, Richard Lewin, always have enjoyed staying in bed and ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Castles and high-tech culture in Slovenia
The Seattle Times
Friendly and quaint, the 12-room Miracolo di Mare (Tomsiceva 23; 386-5-921-7660; miracolodimare.si) bed-and-breakfast is in the old part of Piran, near the bus depot. Forgettable touristy restaurants line the town's seaside walks, but Pizzeria Riva ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Nonprofit Brevard retail shop carries home and garden decor
BlueRidgeNow.com
Womble, who owned a bed and breakfast and a tearoom in town, has her popular paintings of chickens and roosters in a booth at Gravy, as well as her Snickercakes. Recycled and repurposed furniture, hand crafted jewelry, soaps and candles, ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Hinton's Chestnut Revival café makes tea and friends
Charleston Gazette
At the corner of Summers and Fourth streets in Hinton, Chestnut Revival offers food, coffee drinks, teas and will have two rooms upstairs functioning as a bed and breakfast. By Sara Busse Alisha and Michael Segars work behind the counter at their cafe ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Almost heaven, West Virginia
NorthJersey.com
Morris Harvey House — Historic bed-and-breakfast with five rooms. Rooms from $85. 201 W. Maple Ave., Fayetteville, W.Va.; 877-253-0784 or morrisharveyhouse.com. Canyon Rim Visitor Center — Exhibits about the New River Gorge Bridge and area. ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Out and About: Make the trip to see what Paducah offers
Bowling Green Daily News
An added bonus to it all is that some of the LowerTown sites even offer overnight lodging as a bed and breakfast. There are several nightly rentals right in the middle of historic downtown. Some have river views, gourmet kitchens and tastefully ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

How to watch a cycling race on Independence Pass
Aspen Times
The town of Twin Lakes lies just a couple of miles ahead of the campgrounds and offers myriad bed-and-breakfast/cabin-style lodging opportunities and a flat stretch in which to watch the race. There's a general store with snacks, beer and novelties. ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

72 Hours or Less: Franconia Notch, NH
San Antonio Express
(Littleton Where to stay: If your family tree doesn't extend to the area like mine does, or if you prefer some privacy, you can find a range of accommodations, from the grand Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods to the romantic bed-and-breakfast ...
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

Me Me Me! I am in the Yorkshire Post today! would post a link but can't find the article in the online version! am well chuffed! hopefully will be in the letters section of our town paper on friday as well! all good PR

Me Me Me! I am in the Yorkshire Post today! would post a link but can't find the article in the online version! am well chuffed! hopefully will be in the letters section of our town paper on friday as well! all good PR.
Me Me Me! I am in the Yorkshire Post today! would post a link but can't find the article in the online version! am well chuffed! hopefully will be in the letters section of our town paper on friday as well! all good PR
Congrats!!

Back