Inn the news Dec 14, 2010

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, I'm already innundated with solicitation calls. They seem to be even more now, just before the new year. Now companies are leaving recorded message on our voicemail. Between the "we can put on the first page of google", to main street host (called 2x yesterday but caller ID shows so I didn't answer), to the Home Depot calling at 4:00am....yes, 4:00AM, I ready to the phone off permanently!

Great, I'm already innundated with solicitation calls. They seem to be even more now, just before the new year. Now companies are leaving recorded message on our voicemail. Between the "we can put on the first page of google", to main street host (called 2x yesterday but caller ID shows so I didn't answer), to the Home Depot calling at 4:00am....yes, 4:00AM, I ready to the phone off permanently!
I am inundated with "dead air" calls. I sometimes get 10 or more a day. I had so many one day I thought my phone was messed up so did a couple *69 and got the same phone number I have goten in the past. Called it back once and got the squeal followed by that number is not in service even though I was just told that was the last number to call my line. 000-0003.

Back