Inn the news Feb 2, 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]

Gaithersburg Inn Up for Sale
Patch.com
The owners of the 1892 bed and breakfast want to spend more time raising awareness for traumatic brain injury. By Nathan Carrick In the market for a farm-style Victorian bed and breakfast? Great location (historic district of Olde Towne), ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Lured by New Snowfall and Peak Conditions, Skiers and Snowboarders are ...
San Francisco Chronicle (press release)
When deciding on the best option between a hotel, bed and breakfast, and private home rental, price is usually the main consideration, with location, facilities, and number of guests a unit can accommodate all factoring in.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

They Haven't Forgotten 'Groundhog Day' and Neither Have We
Reuters
... and several are marked by plaques detailing which scenes were shot there, including the Woodstock Square that served as Gobbler's Knob for the Groundhog Day prognostication, as well as the bed and breakfast where Murray's character stayed.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Stephen Gregory passes away
Coeur d'Alene Press
Stephen Robert Gregory, known for Gregory's McFarland House Bed and Breakfast he opened in Coeur d'Alene and the photography work he contributed to events in the city, died of congestive heart failure on Jan. 7 in Fountain Hills, Ariz. He was 90.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

McCartney outlines his party's plans for the future
The Freeport News
By Yasmin Popescu "Christie's recommendation to cut taxes for hoteliers, support bed and breakfast inns and invest in small resorts reflect the outdated and antiquated vision of Perry Christie," says leader of the Democratic National Alliance Branville ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Top Chef: Texas – Pancakes and Pee-Wee Herman!
CliqueClack
The funniest part is when Ed finds a nice bed and breakfast, complete with a pleasant couple that helps him but then actually has him make some eggs for them too. Hey, why not? AND THEN BACK TO THE ALAMO! Simple presentation this time, just the judges ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[tr]

Fun, cheap road trips are possible through South Texas
UT The Daily Texan
When you're ready to kick off your dancing shoes, make the 15-minute drive north from New Braunfels to Gruene, Texas and check into the Gruene Mansion Inn for the ultimate bed and breakfast experience. Each room boasts its own unique décor, ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

MADISON.GOV Maniaci opposes B&B proposal for Collins House
Isthmus
Ald. Bridget Maniaci has been vigorously campaigning against a proposal (PDF) by a Madison couple, David Waugh and Bob Klebba, to buy the Collins House at James Madison Park from the city and run it as a bed-and-breakfast, as it was years ago.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Andrews, Hartman leading TDA board
Lumina News
Chuck Pennington, innkeeper at The Verandas Bed and Breakfast, retained the office of secretary, and county finance director Avril Pinder remained treasurer. Carl Marshburn, owner of Cape Fear Riverboats, will serve as an at-large member.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Woodstock celebrates 20th anniversary of 'Groundhog' filming (with schedule)
Northwest Herald
And two of her pillows can be viewed on the couch in the scene where Bill Murray's character is trying to seduce the character played by MacDowell in his bed and breakfast bedroom. Hockemeyer collected a lot of memorabilia, including a cafe menu used ...
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

One of my daughters lives in Woodstock. It is not far from where we used to live.The Opera House was restored many years before we left and we went there to see several plays. A young Orson Wells was part of an "artists colony" in Woodstock that also included Chester Gould - the father of Dick Tracy.
Hoffa was also filmed nearby - the set for the diner scene remained until it finally fell in from the weather. John Connor (wasn't that the name of the actor who played Rosanne's husband?) stayed at the H I where I worked while they filmed parts of Babe in the Elgin, Illinois area.

One of my daughters lives in Woodstock. It is not far from where we used to live.The Opera House was restored many years before we left and we went there to see several plays. A young Orson Wells was part of an "artists colony" in Woodstock that also included Chester Gould - the father of Dick Tracy.
Hoffa was also filmed nearby - the set for the diner scene remained until it finally fell in from the weather. John Connor (wasn't that the name of the actor who played Rosanne's husband?) stayed at the H I where I worked while they filmed parts of Babe in the Elgin, Illinois area..
John Goodman played Roseanne's husband on TV.

Hoffa was also filmed nearby - the set for the diner scene remained until it finally fell in from the weather. John Connor (wasn't that the name of the actor who played Rosanne's husband?) stayed at the H I where I worked while they filmed parts of Babe in the Elgin, Illinois area..
John Goodman played Roseanne's husband on TV.
I knew it was off - Connor was their name in the series - that is why I ID'd him as I did.

Back