Inn the news Feb 21, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hotel surprise: Your hotel has a new name since you booked[/h2]
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Traveler: Holiday Inn Express hotel didn't tell us it was leaving chain & becoming Best Western.@usatoday http://usat.ly/fUGxfI[/COLOR]

Akin to new B&B owners refusing to take the GC's purchased from the PO's.

We used to have trouble when a B&B near us changed its name from the Delane to Bijou to start with they put a tiny bit on the bottom of the sign (you can see it from the road) that said "formerly the delane" but in the dark if you wouldn't have a chance. I was stopped by a cab driver looking for it with two japanese ladies who spoke no english in the back about 11pm at night.

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Woman hurt in pit bull attack at Charlotte bed and breakfast[/FONT]
WBTV
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) – A woman was injured after being bitten by a pit bull in near a historic Bed and Breakfast in east Charlotte Monday morning. The incident happened around 9 am at NS Alexander Homestead, a bed and breakfast at the corner of North ...
JB says: Interesting article. Especially since this short article gives a LINK to the B&B! Since when does that happen? and even an intro into the B&B itself?
So was the dog from the B&B? A B&B with a pitbull? It reads that way doesn't it. I would like to know the true story. The title says woman hurt AT B&B! The articles says on the sidewalk in front of the B&B as she passed by>?

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Woman hurt in pit bull attack at Charlotte bed and breakfast[/FONT]
WBTV
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) – A woman was injured after being bitten by a pit bull in near a historic Bed and Breakfast in east Charlotte Monday morning. The incident happened around 9 am at NS Alexander Homestead, a bed and breakfast at the corner of North ...
JB says: Interesting article. Especially since this short article gives a LINK to the B&B! Since when does that happen? and even an intro into the B&B itself?
So was the dog from the B&B? A B&B with a pitbull? It reads that way doesn't it. I would like to know the true story. The title says woman hurt AT B&B! The articles says on the sidewalk in front of the B&B as she passed by>?.
Joey Bloggs said:
The one time you WOULDN'T want them to post a link...

WBTV
So was the dog from the B&B? A B&B with a pitbull? It reads that way doesn't it. I would like to know the true story. The title says woman hurt AT B&B! The articles says on the sidewalk in front of the B&B as she passed by>?.
Joey Bloggs said:
muirford said:
Joey Bloggs said:
and a nice little intro sharing how many can be at a function there.
A function at a B&B with a pitbull in the backyard? Could it be a B&B that allows pets? Something...is...not...right.

Joey Bloggs said:
Traveler: Holiday Inn Express hotel didn't tell us it was leaving chain & becoming Best Western.@usatoday http://usat.ly/fUGxfI
In 1994 2 lady friends and I went on a trip from Illinois to Camden, Maine for a windjammer cruise. First stop was in Dearborn, Mich and since I had worked at this major chain had employee chits for the employee price and reservation made months in advance. I had quit the chain so IF there was an alert that they were no longer with the chain did not see it nor did the chain bother to notify my that my reservation was no longer valid. We drove areound that area several times before pulling into another place to ask whre is it? it closed. So instead of paying $25 + tax our first night out, I think we ended up divvying up $100 for the room - set us back a LOT with the budget!
Hotel surprise: Your hotel has a new name since you booked[/h2]

Back