Inn the news Feb 5, 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[tr]
[td]
It's tough to MYOB at B&B (I have removed the link on this) cut n paste:
"It's tough to MYOB at B&B" to get to this article.[/h1]

Tbo.com
By DONNA KOEHN, THE TAMPA TRIBUNE | Tbo.com The century-old bed and breakfast in Savannah, Ga., was utterly charming — gorgeous period pieces, wood floors, a long porch lined with rocking chairs, rustic fireplaces tucked into cozy corners.
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
Pomegranate perfection
Stockton Record
That led to the creation of Perfect Pomé, a brand developed by Ferreira and his partner, Joe Mehrten, also a Clements farmer and bed and breakfast operator, with key help from John Cotta, Ferriera's cousin and the owner of Baywood Cellars.
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
Romantic getaway doesn't have to be far away
STLtoday.com
The Romance Package at this Kansas City-area bed-and-breakfast includes a chilled bottle of champagne or sparkling cider with keepsake champagne flutes, a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, a single rose, herbal bath beads and breakfast delivered to ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]

[tr]

Couple's delight as Linsfort Castle is named in top 100 - once again
Derry Today
An Inishowen bed and breakfast has been named in the Top 100 places to stay in Ireland, for the second year in a row, by the 2012 Bridgestone Guide. The owners of Linsfort Castle B&B, Buncrana Alan Rooks and Brigeen Clafferty, were over the moon to ...
[/td]

Derry Today
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
Brothers attacked B&B owner who offered refuge to a group of youths
Worcester News
TWO brothers attacked the owner of a Worcester bed and breakfast business after he gave refuge to a group of youths being chased along a street. Stuart and Matthew O'Boyle were drinking with their father in a pub when they claimed they saw three youths ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
Fall in love with Alabama's Gulf Coast
STLtoday.com
For a taste of romance, Southern style, book a room at the Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast, where innkeeper David Worthington will tend to your every need in the romantic setting of a late-Victorian inn. Built in the late 1800s as the Sunnyside ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
2012 Oklahoma travel publications available
NewsOK.com
“Adrenaline Rush” takes the state's outdoors to the next level while “Escape to Tranquility” offers ideas on how to unwind and rejuvenate at a winery, resort or bed and breakfast. “Around the World in Oklahoma” displays a rich tapestry of museums, ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]
Top Chef Review: The Playhouse Meets The Top Chef Kitchen – FAIL
Poptimal.com
Grasyon follows poor Paul and swipes the restaurant he was planning on cooking in while Ed finds a little Bed and Breakfast that he uses as home base. Lindsay ends up at some Hog Stand. Was anyone else surprised to hear how much of a southern twang ...
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]

[tr]

Ferry run an anomoly
Toledo Blade
"Due to the way this winter has gone, we're not getting the ice fishermen like we do in most years, so the bed-and-breakfast places and the other businesses are suffering," she said. "With the ferry in operation, we're starting to see cottage owners ...
[/td]

Toledo Blade
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

MYOB story...I see one of us already lit into her....
Madeleine said:
MYOB story...I see one of us already lit into her...
I began to read and saw 4am... and knew who it was already! Gee I really know you guys well don't I! :)
Let me know if there are more than TWO comments showing, mine should be #3, I mentioned a few different things on it. If she doesn't post it I will have an issue. I didn't add any links or urls.

MYOB story...I see one of us already lit into her....
Madeleine said:
MYOB story...I see one of us already lit into her...
I began to read and saw 4am... and knew who it was already! Gee I really know you guys well don't I! :)
Let me know if there are more than TWO comments showing, mine should be #3, I mentioned a few different things on it. If she doesn't post it I will have an issue. I didn't add any links or urls.
It is posted. If you doid 2 posts, the one about how much the innkeeper gets with Gr oup on is the one showing.

Back