Inn the news Jan 21, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']How to avoid the tour from hell[/FONT]
NEWS.com.au
I'VE always thought that the average traveller fits into one of two categories: those who are prepared to stay in a bed and breakfast and those who aren't. ...

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Culinary tourism can benefit Michigan[/FONT]
The Flint Journal - MLive.com
The response obviously is if it's that easy for the consumer to find your bed and breakfast near Traverse City, it's just as easy for him to find one in ...

blog
Guidelines On Bed And Breakfast
By articlebase
One issue that a bed and breakfast organization can supply to travelers is definitely a home-cooked meal that tastes far better than hotel food. Dining at hotels may be fairly expensive. If you determine to serve more than just ...

blog
By articlebase
One issue that a bed and breakfast organization can supply to travelers is definitely a home-cooked meal that tastes far better than hotel food. Dining at hotels may be fairly expensive. If you determine to serve more than just ...
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
[COLOR= rgb(17, 17, 204)]Guidelines On Bed And Breakfast[/COLOR]
By articlebase
Ouch. It's hard to tell who that was directed at- travelers or owners. But I guess I'm supposed to think the place mentioned in the 'article' will meet all of the above criteria. (I know, you just post them...)

blog
By articlebase
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
By articlebase
Ouch. It's hard to tell who that was directed at- travelers or owners. But I guess I'm supposed to think the place mentioned in the 'article' will meet all of the above criteria. (I know, you just post them...)
Just goes to show that anybody can put content out on the Web. What a lousy article. (Again, not shooting the poster here...)

blog
By articlebase
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
By articlebase
Alibi Ike said:
it's hard to tell who that was directed at- travelers or owners.
Not too hard to tell it was written by someone for whom English is a second language, or translated. 'lengthy as you present comfortable and clean accommodations"? "make some small speak if you have time"?

blog
By articlebase
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
By articlebase
Alibi Ike said:
Not too hard to tell it was written by someone for whom English is a second language, or translated. 'lengthy as you present comfortable and clean accommodations"? "make some small speak if you have time"?
OK, I admit to skimming...make some small speak is funny. I missed it.

blog
By articlebase
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
By articlebase
Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
make some small speak is funny.
It's going to be my new code phrase for 'babysitting.'
angel_smile.gif

blog
By articlebase
Joey Bloggs said:
blog
By articlebase
Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
make some small speak is funny.
It's going to be my new code phrase for 'babysitting.'
angel_smile.gif

Yes, we too will be making small speak around here.

Back