Inn the news Jan 25, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm - all are in the USA. Have you noticed that the 10 BEST are out of the USA? Yes, they do hav ea US category for best - but if there is a best of the best US usually lose. I have a feeling that thre are many around the world that would make the worst of this list look clean. Not defending these - just making an observation.

This is the dirtiest in the USA list, not a worldwide list. See the title.
click here if you want to see OTHER COUNTRIES. okay you made me look...so where is the rating system now? These places in COLOR PHOTOS should be closed down (look at the photos to the right side) http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels-g4
Very few images in the USA hotels and in comparison, well there is no comparison to the images in those London hotels. At all. Wait., the NY hotel has a ton of images...and most of them NEW. and the worst part in my opinion in all of these photos IS THESE PEOPLE STAYED! The beds are used and they stayed (in most instances!) SICK!

This is the dirtiest in the USA list, not a worldwide list. See the title.
click here if you want to see OTHER COUNTRIES. okay you made me look...so where is the rating system now? These places in COLOR PHOTOS should be closed down (look at the photos to the right side) http://www.tripadvisor.com/DirtyHotels-g4
Very few images in the USA hotels and in comparison, well there is no comparison to the images in those London hotels. At all. Wait., the NY hotel has a ton of images...and most of them NEW. and the worst part in my opinion in all of these photos IS THESE PEOPLE STAYED! The beds are used and they stayed (in most instances!) SICK!.
Who reads?

Did I ever post the room amenities from a hotel at OBX?
If nothing else, it was a clean basic motel, which is why my folks stay there (altho I slept with one eye open AND the lights on, just to be safe)
There was no phone, no alarm clock. We had to be at the marina at 4am for a fishing charter. The front desk let us borrow their alarm clock. PS this was still $150 a night. Location location (and no it is not beach or waterfront, but OBX which is a beach town)
lrg_Hotel_Amenities.JPG

Back