Inn the news Jan 25, 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Just saw this and wanted to recommend - I love this place! Historic Smithfield we enjoyed it MORE than Williamsburg. HOME OF THE VIRGINIA HAM
We had the BEST SHRIMP at the restaurant right there, the rooms are built on a dock overlooking the river. 45 minutes from Williamsburg.
$199 -- Virginia Waterfront B&B Retreat w/Dinner, Reg. $309 http://www.travelzoo.com/top20/69423140-1177106/

Rainn Wilson for The Office spinoff?
Winnipeg Free Press
Winnipeg Free Press
The actor plays the eccentric Dunder Mifflin staffer Dwight Shrute and network bosses are said to be considering giving him his own show which would centre around Dwight's beet farm and bed and breakfast where he lives with his strange cousin Mose.

[tr]

'Groundhog Day' writer to answer questions at Red River
Concord Monitor
He goes to the bookcase that's in the bed and breakfast and he reads one page every day. So every now and then we can check back and see how far along he is in the book and along the bookcase and we get a sense of how long he's been there without ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

Town looks at kayak rentals
Delmarva Daily Times
Alder said the business could be used as a selling tool by nearby bed and breakfast inns, which would be able to offer kayak and cycling tours as part of their weekend packages. The venture would also help lure more locals to Princess Anne's downtown.
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

Elton John in Roanoke VA March 15th[/h3]
[COLOR= rgb(11, 83, 148)]Just got the email alert from the Roanoke Civic Center, yes indeed Sir Elton John will be performing in Roanoke March 15, 2012![/COLOR]
Tickets will sell out fast, but if you get tickets and want to stay with us, we have space available. :) This is a Thursday night. See the link for ticket info.

Winnipeg Free Press
Winnipeg Free Press
The actor plays the eccentric Dunder Mifflin staffer Dwight Shrute and network bosses are said to be considering giving him his own show which would centre around Dwight's beet farm and bed and breakfast where he lives with his strange cousin Mose..
Joey Bloggs said:
Winnipeg Free Press
Rainn Wilson for The Office spinoff? Winnipeg Free Press The actor plays the eccentric Dunder Mifflin staffer Dwight Shrute and network bosses are said to be considering giving him his own show which would centre around Dwight's beet farm and bed and breakfast where he lives with his strange cousin Mose.
Bachelor Brothers B&B Gone Bad! Can you for a moment imagine pulling up and finding him as your host?

[COLOR= rgb(11, 83, 148)]Just got the email alert from the Roanoke Civic Center, yes indeed Sir Elton John will be performing in Roanoke March 15, 2012![/COLOR]
Tickets will sell out fast, but if you get tickets and want to stay with us, we have space available. :) This is a Thursday night. See the link for ticket info..
Joey Bloggs said:
Elton John in Roanoke VA March 15th
Tickets will sell out fast, but if you get tickets and want to stay with us, we have space available. :) This is a Thursday night. See the link for ticket info.
He does a great show - I would definitely recommend it. 'Your Song' - my fav as a teenager. I'm psyched because the tour dates for Springsteen have been posted. Only the super-large venues so far; I keep hoping he'll do some smaller places like the last tour which I missed.

Tickets will sell out fast, but if you get tickets and want to stay with us, we have space available. :) This is a Thursday night. See the link for ticket info..
Joey Bloggs said:
Elton John in Roanoke VA March 15th
He does a great show - I would definitely recommend it. 'Your Song' - my fav as a teenager. I'm psyched because the tour dates for Springsteen have been posted. Only the super-large venues so far; I keep hoping he'll do some smaller places like the last tour which I missed.
Candle in the Wind. Levon. Daniel.

Back