Inn the news July 24, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Quick trips: Savannah and the Low Country with kids
MiamiHerald.com
East Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast, 225 E. Bay St., Savannah; 800-500-1225; www.eastbayinn.com. Doubles from $120, breakfast included. Main Street Inn, 2200 Main St., Hilton Head Island; 800-471-3001; www.mainstreetinn.com. ...
See all stories on this topic »
[/td]
[/tr]

FACES: Offering sanctuary: Operating Sanctuary Guest House and Eatery in ...
Grand Forks Herald
Lee opened a bed and breakfast and eatery in the home about a year ago. She owns the Sanctuary Guest House and Eatery with her mother, Hope Johnston and aunt, Haidee Johnstone. Deirdre Lee (left) owns the Sanctuary Guest House and Eatery with her ...
[/td]
[/tr]

Historic home a new option for weddings
Charlotte Observer
By Karen Sullivan 7/18/2011 Caroline and Donald Naysmith, owners of the historic Neal Somers Alexander Homestead in east Charlotte are expanding their business operations, adding a wedding center to the existing bed-and-breakfast lodging. ...
[/td]
[/tr]

The Inn on First hits the a milestone of providing 100 different breakfast ...
Blockshopper
by Don Koser, published July 24, 2011 The Inn on First, a contemporary bed and breakfast in Napa Valley, has created more than 100 tasty recipes for breakfast. "It has taken me four years to create that many recipes for breakfast," says Jim Gunther, ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]

Minoty, Edwards
Kennebec Journal
MONMOUTH -- Melinda Minoty and Bruce Edwards were married June 25, 2011, at A Rise & Shine Bed and Breakfast in Monmouth. The bride is the daughter of Robert and Nancy Minoty of Whitefield. The bridegroom is the son of the late Margaret "Peggy" (Gay) ...
[/td]
[/tr]

Learn while you play with an edu-vacation
MLive.com
Grand Rapids Press photo | Kim SchneiderA young traveler gets some hands-on learning in animal care at the Outback Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Stanwood. Those looking to produce something start to finish can turn to Ox-Bow, a century-old arts program in ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]

Charles Manatt, former national Democratic leader, dies
DesMoinesRegister.com
The family used it for gatherings and hunting trips, but it served as a bed-and-breakfast the rest of the time. Ted Bauer managed Manatt's farms and the lodge. He said Manatt especially liked returning for pheasant season. "He would bring his guests ...
[/td]
[/tr]

Sunday Jobs: Inn love with their jobs
BurlingtonFreePress.com
That's not uncommon May through October, which is the inn's busiest time of the year according to Borsavage, who said she always knew she would own a bed and breakfast in Vermont. “I don't remember when I started to think about it, I just knew it was ...
[/td]
[/tr]

The Half-Solved Missing Person`s Mystery of Cindy Sambueso
Student Operated Press
Sambueso was traced from a financial transaction, apparently, with a bed and breakfast inn at an unknown location. In addition, the reasons for her voluntary disappearance are unknown. It`s left up to our imagination to fathom the reasons for her ...
[/td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
[/td]
[/tr]

Business keeps many irons in the fire
Billings Gazette
It rents as a bed and breakfast or guest house. The llamas, minihorses and dogs add a petting zoo-like dimension to a Cottage House stay. If you buy a horse, you stay for free. Travelers also can board their own animals at the House of Tails while ...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=x&q=ht...f4_hba&usg=afqjcngbsb2ezsxzfqaqy-ux-iys5km6ew
[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

Albuquerque's Green Bed and Breakfast | Albuquerque Innsights
We strive to get greener and greener each year at our bed and breakfast in Albuquerque, by recycling, being water wise and using wind power.
www.adobenido.com/.../how-green-is-your-bb-and-the-2011-...

[/td]
[/tr]

Andrew Morris House Bed and Breakfast in Natchitoches, Louisiana
TweetThe bed and breakfast experience is a unique way to visit a destination, but not many travelers are willing to break away from their favorite hotel ...
travelingmamas.com/andrew-morris-house-bed-and-breakfast-...

[/td]
[/tr]

Sunset Hill Bed and Breakfast - Seattle, WA
1 Review of Sunset Hill Bed and Breakfast "An urban farm setting located in Ballard Northwest of Downtown Seattle. Close to bus line directly to downtown.
www.yelp.com/biz/sunset-hill-bed-and-breakfast-seattle

[/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

I used to follow travelling mamas on twitter, so I thought this was a nice article here!
We need more of these articles with photos!!! Whenever I see a great article I like to comment., the authors get a buzz from all the attention, and perhaps it will spawn them on to more B&B stays and articles. :) No need to register to comment and compliment the author.
Andrew Morris House Bed and Breakfast in Natchitoches, Louisiana

Quaids claim corruption keeping them in Canada
You will remember an inn the news about them back when...
"It was the second bout of trouble for the couple in Santa Barbara. Months earlier the pair resolved a case in which they also missed several court appearances related to charges they defrauded an innkeeper; the case against the actor was dropped, but his wife was placed on probation after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor."

Back